Incompetence & Hatred

The concern here is that so many people really do hate so many other people. Hate eats you alive. Ultimately it accomplishes nothing, because it just creates more hate.
I really try not to hate Trump a guy who helped me make a good buck his 1st year But as a man I despise him The devil makes me do it
I've found that doing what it takes to rationally understand the other person makes it much easier. We all have what we think are constructive reasons for doing what we do. But understanding people takes effort, while screaming at them is easy.
mac How long can one go trying to understand one?? I tried at first but soon became disgusted I gave up

When Trump was elected (by the EC, if not the population), I didn't like it. And thru the year, he has made his incompetence well known to me in the form of Mexico's wall dumped on me, lots of new jobs...part-time, repeal of mandated overtime, and the extension of routinely abused warrantless wiretaps But this latest assault, his vindictiveness that smells of defensive guilt, on the FBI and a legit investigation, this roadblocking, this slandering anyone including indicted and proven collaborators that you are willing to believe are innocent as newborn babes, Flynn, Manafort, Page, Papadopoulos, and the Renfield-type toadies Nunes and Ryan and Jordan and Murphy and King....all these have brought me to new depths. I am now into hatred of this destroyer of anyone more loyal to the Constitution than to him.
Incompetence and hatred....brings to mind Nancy Lugosi and Adam Schitt.

The hate exhibited by members of both sides, is a consequence of propaganda promoted by the ruling class including the MSM.
Yes, and right wing media.

We're choosing to act like this. No one is making us.

The "division pimps" are having their way right now, since their goal is to divide for personal professional gain. They're in their glory days.

hatred.....

Screen-Shot-2018-01-30-at-7.49.19-PM.png

Incompetence....
370px-Hillary_Clinton_by_Gage_Skidmore_6.jpg

Change....

china_trump_trademarks_70301-jpg-f8dba_550679227a1881ca317cb1375afd41ef.nbcnews-ux-2880-1000.jpg

How do you take seriously a statement that includes a ridiculous mis-statement in the first fucking line?

Mexico's wall being dumped on me? It's not Mexico's wall, and despite President Trump's best efforts, not one foot of new wall has been constructed since his inauguration.

So how's that again?

You fucking moron.
you stupid pile of dung You don't hear your pimp trump saying he wants the fn wall Are you really that stupid??

How do you take seriously a statement that includes a ridiculous mis-statement in the first fucking line?

Mexico's wall being dumped on me? It's not Mexico's wall, and despite President Trump's best efforts, not one foot of new wall has been constructed since his inauguration.

So how's that again?

You fucking moron.
you stupid pile of dung You don't hear your pimp trump saying he wants the fn wall Are you really that stupid??
15. When losing, resort to personal attacks.

The hate exhibited by members of both sides, is a consequence of propaganda promoted by the ruling class including the MSM.

The "division pimps" are having their way right now, since their goal is to divide for personal professional gain. They're in their glory days.
Most Americans get their news from the MSM. The MSM is run and controlled by the ruling class. The ruling class knows they must keep us divided, so they can continue to steal wealth and political power.

The concern here is that so many people really do hate so many other people. Hate eats you alive. Ultimately it accomplishes nothing, because it just creates more hate.
I really try not to hate Trump a guy who helped me make a good buck his 1st year But as a man I despise him The devil makes me do it
I've found that doing what it takes to rationally understand the other person makes it much easier. We all have what we think are constructive reasons for doing what we do. But understanding people takes effort, while screaming at them is easy.
mac How long can one go trying to understand one?? I tried at first but soon became disgusted I gave up
It ain't easy. It's made worse by the behaviors of some, NO DOUBT. But I'll bet you could. Just be patient, listen, and remember that we're stuck in a word of hyperbole right now, so you have to do some translating.

:laugh:

Most Americans get their news from the MSM. The MSM is run and controlled by the ruling class. The ruling class knows they must keep us divided, so they can continue to steal wealth and political power.
I think a majority of America is decent and open minded, leaning a little one way or the other. It's the wings that are causing the problems, and each wing has its own proprietary "news" sources, which are little more than propaganda outlets for the division pimps.

It ain't easy. It's made worse by the behaviors of some, NO DOUBT. But I'll bet you could. Just be patient, listen, and remember that we're stuck in a word of hyperbole right now, so you have to do some translating.

Mac I'll really try again but the opposition's thoughts are so opposite mine I will find it difficult

When Trump was elected (by the EC, if not the population), I didn't like it. And thru the year, he has made his incompetence well known to me in the form of Mexico's wall dumped on me, lots of new jobs...part-time, repeal of mandated overtime, and the extension of routinely abused warrantless wiretaps But this latest assault, his vindictiveness that smells of defensive guilt, on the FBI and a legit investigation, this roadblocking, this slandering anyone including indicted and proven collaborators that you are willing to believe are innocent as newborn babes, Flynn, Manafort, Page, Papadopoulos, and the Renfield-type toadies Nunes and Ryan and Jordan and Murphy and King....all these have brought me to new depths. I am now into hatred of this destroyer of anyone more loyal to the Constitution than to him.
So your view is that the entire left, the press, the Obama era fbi and the Obama era doj can demonize, slander and hound Trump but he cannot fight back? What are you Gestapo?

Its always so humorous when statist leftists bitch about the COTUS when we ALL KNOW what they do appreciate...; TRAMPLING ON THE COTUS in ways they appreciate.
:rolleyes:
Wow, yet another Trumpette pretending they give a rat's ass about our Constitution.

Mac I'll really try again but the opposition's thoughts are so opposite mine I will find it difficult
Good stuff. Frankly, I look at it as an amateur psychological/sociological/anthropological study. Seriously.

I doubt I'll change many minds, but at least I can try to understand what the hell is actually going on.

Forum List

Back