Incompetence & Hatred

Robert Mueller testifies before the House Judiciary Committee hearing on Federal Bureau of Investigation oversight on Capitol Hill in Washington June 13, 2013. REUTERS/Yuri Gripas/File Photo
Manafort sued Mueller on Jan. 3, saying his office’s investigation into possible collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia in the 2016 presidential election exceeded its legal authority

All kidding aside, manafort is facing the rest of his life in prison when convicted........this is serious shit.....

He most really regret EVER hooking up with Trump.....
But But I thought Trump only hires the brightest and best

The concern here is that so many people really do hate so many other people.

Hate eats you alive. Ultimately it accomplishes nothing, because it just creates more hate.
I really try not to hate Trump a guy who helped me make a good buck his 1st year But as a man I despise him The devil makes me do it
Can a flawed man make a good president?

I don't know .... let's ask Roosevelt, Eisenhower, Kennedy, Johnson, Nixon, Clinton, Bush, and Obama.

They were all flawed .. they'd know the answer.

You don't have to like him --- but you do have to acknowledge, and respect, the job he has done as president.
you like the idea that only russia and israel are left in the world that trusts the pos in our WH?? AND I'm not so sure of those 2
You know, you make absolutely no sense whatsoever ... you project an image of being hunched over your keyboard, frothing at the mouth, just waiting so you can type some more nonsense.

What makes you think that - EVER - somebody trusted the person (any person) in the WH? You spout off nonsensical rantings based in sheer effrontery.

Forum List

Back