Incompetence & Hatred

trump and repubs spout how much they want to keep america safe AND THEN go after the FBI ?? Even a devout republican must see the idiocy of this

Just ask McCain.......once the hero of legitimate GOP causes.

republicans cleaning up, protecting trump ...might work in private life but not the way they're involved now Nixon wasn't using the KGB to win elections This is about national security and if moron repubs continue they best learn to speak russian

When Trump was elected (by the EC, if not the population), I didn't like it. And thru the year, he has made his incompetence well known to me in the form of Mexico's wall dumped on me, lots of new jobs...part-time, repeal of mandated overtime, and the extension of routinely abused warrantless wiretaps But this latest assault, his vindictiveness that smells of defensive guilt, on the FBI and a legit investigation, this roadblocking, this slandering anyone including indicted and proven collaborators that you are willing to believe are innocent as newborn babes, Flynn, Manafort, Page, Papadopoulos, and the Renfield-type toadies Nunes and Ryan and Jordan and Murphy and King....all these have brought me to new depths. I am now into hatred of this destroyer of anyone more loyal to the Constitution than to him.

Let me guess, you watch CNN?

Follow the logic, so you think a career business man who is not a politician, who has yet to fill all his positions, who's every move (even his wife and children) is scrutinized by the media more than any other president, who had to learn on the job how to navigate Washington DC, somehow has enough pull to block an investigation into an FBI filled with Obama cronies? For the love of God, think about what you are saying.
Hahahaha that's quite the request!

When Trump was elected (by the EC, if not the population), I didn't like it. And thru the year, he has made his incompetence well known to me in the form of Mexico's wall dumped on me, lots of new jobs...part-time, repeal of mandated overtime, and the extension of routinely abused warrantless wiretaps But this latest assault, his vindictiveness that smells of defensive guilt, on the FBI and a legit investigation, this roadblocking, this slandering anyone including indicted and proven collaborators that you are willing to believe are innocent as newborn babes, Flynn, Manafort, Page, Papadopoulos, and the Renfield-type toadies Nunes and Ryan and Jordan and Murphy and King....all these have brought me to new depths. I am now into hatred of this destroyer of anyone more loyal to the Constitution than to him.
Gramps is here Hope you're learning to speak Russian grampa You might fit in well in Putins gang

Trump attacking his own FBI his own DOJ Don't any honest republicans see something wrong with this ?Are they looking for truth or just protection of the orange anus?

republicans cleaning up, protecting trump ...might work in private life but not the way they're involved now Nixon wasn't using the KGB to win elections This is about national security and if moron repubs continue they best learn to speak russian
Wow, you're one angry dude. You know full well this memo has nothing to do with the trump investigation. You just don't care. You can take shots at republicans and not have to even wonder if the memo is true. It must be nice not having to think at all.

Wow, you're one angry dude. You know full well this memo has nothing to do with the trump investigation. You just don't care. You can take shots at republicans and not have to even wonder if the memo is true. It must be nice not having to think at all.
иди к черту
idi k chertu

So this is what blackmail looks like...Trump is essentially setting up the firing of Rosenstein Hence this fabricated memo. Now Ryan can overlook the firing of Rosenstein and eventually Mueller. Any other time, this would be clearly Obstruction of justice, and impeachment proceedings would be implemented. But now, this will embolden the die hard Trump base, thanks to Fox News.
The release of this memo, puts the men and women of the FBI, in danger. It's really quite sad, the Trump base wants to destroy the very fabric of democracy they claim to love...the rule of law.
Trump can't fire Rosenstein just yet, but that point may come soon after the release of a few more memos and a special counsel is appointed to investigate FBI and DOJ corruption and malfeasance.

trump and repubs spout how much they want to keep america safe AND THEN go after the FBI ?? Even a devout republican must see the idiocy of this

Apparently you believe police departments should have a division of internal affairs, right?

The left has just trampled on the Constitution. When they illegally obtained a fake dossier to go after their competition. The dems can rot in hell.

I know CNN is telling you guys it is a ploy to get rid of Meuller, but that makes no sense at all. The memo isn't even about the Meuller probe. If the information in the memo is false, then the Meuller investigation will not be affected in the least. You need to think it through, why not just look to see if the memo is true? It can go two ways, the memo is fake, the investigation continues, and Nunes looks like the idiot CNN says he is. The problem with that, if you care to look at all, is that shady things in the FBI and DOJ could very well be occurring and more of it will be exposed, not less. How does looking impede you're Russia hunt?

You're correct that the DUD, Nunes; memo does NOTHING to derail the Mueller investigation.....

However, what has always puzzled me is that Trump should be erecting a statue to honor Comey (and the FBI by extension) for basically torpedoing Hillary 10 days before the election and handing the oval office to the orange buffoon....
That Trump is a damn INGRATE.......LOL.

Are you kidding? Comey kept her out of jail. She should have been indicted.

1960 could be questionable. That being said the party on the short end will almost always complain. If the 2016 results were flipped I seriously doubt many dem/libs would be questioning the EC. See that difference?

Not....I, for one, am NOT questioning that Trump got the WH......
What is questionable is the fat clown's ability to be sitting in the oval office for 3 more years.
There's nothing questionable about that, no matter how much butthurt it causes you.

Here's something you snowflakes need to learn: You don't get to overthrow a president just because you lost an election.
no no need but we can fight everything the pos wants that we didn't agree with
That's always been true. So what's different about Trump? Oh yeah, you douchebags used a phoney "dossier," paid for by Hillary, to get a FISA warrant to spy on the opposition and use this spying as a justification for appointing a special counsel. That's illegal. Your hendchmen are going to prison.
your assholes are trying to discredit everyone ,,steele rosenstein mueller our fbi etc etc etc and you're willing to burn down everything that helped make america great

They have already discredited themselves. All Nunez did is report the facts.

The left has just trampled on the Constitution. When they illegally obtained a fake dossier to go after their competition. The dems can rot in hell.
sometimes brown nose you have to fight fire with fire in the interest of keeping america free from cowardly traitors like the repub party

see brownie you have a corrupt group of individuals in our WH and they must be weeded out and sometimes we need weed killer we need repubs to shrivel up and die

Not....I, for one, am NOT questioning that Trump got the WH......
What is questionable is the fat clown's ability to be sitting in the oval office for 3 more years.
There's nothing questionable about that, no matter how much butthurt it causes you.

Here's something you snowflakes need to learn: You don't get to overthrow a president just because you lost an election.
no no need but we can fight everything the pos wants that we didn't agree with
That's always been true. So what's different about Trump? Oh yeah, you douchebags used a phoney "dossier," paid for by Hillary, to get a FISA warrant to spy on the opposition and use this spying as a justification for appointing a special counsel. That's illegal. Your hendchmen are going to prison.
your assholes are trying to discredit everyone ,,steele rosenstein mueller our fbi etc etc etc and you're willing to burn down everything that helped make america great

They have already discredited themselves. All Nunez did is report the facts.
yeah he has a rep for reporting facts lol

Are you kidding? Comey kept her out of jail. She should have been indicted.

Go change your diaper.....lol
Republican hero

CKd80ItWsAAlcec.jpg

see brownie you have a corrupt group of individuals in our WH and they must be weeded out and sometimes we need weed killer we need repubs to shrivel up and die

All the corruption, factual, is on the dems at this point. You need to quit lying .
Brownie heres a fact for you
Justice Department says Mueller probe lawful

Reuters Staff

2 MIN READ

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - The U.S. Justice Department has backed Special Counsel Robert Mueller over a lawsuit filed against him by Paul Manafort, President Donald Trump’s former campaign manager, and argued that the case should be dismissed.

FILE PHOTO: Robert Mueller testifies before the House Judiciary Committee hearing on Federal Bureau of Investigation oversight on Capitol Hill in Washington June 13, 2013. REUTERS/Yuri Gripas/File Photo
Manafort sued Mueller on Jan. 3, saying his office’s investigation into possible collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia in the 2016 presidential election exceeded its legal authority

Robert Mueller testifies before the House Judiciary Committee hearing on Federal Bureau of Investigation oversight on Capitol Hill in Washington June 13, 2013. REUTERS/Yuri Gripas/File Photo
Manafort sued Mueller on Jan. 3, saying his office’s investigation into possible collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia in the 2016 presidential election exceeded its legal authority

All kidding aside, manafort is facing the rest of his life in prison when convicted........this is serious shit.....

He most really regret EVER hooking up with Trump.....

Forum List

Back