Incompetence & Hatred

yes but outside of Israel and Russia they all hate us now too

Actually, the overall consensus is that the foreign press is both amazed at how low we've sunk in our political division, and some actually feel sorry for our collective plight and hope for quick and much needed political "correction" in a year or so..

The only "correction" we need is to defeat a lot more Dims who are obstructing everything Trump is trying to do.
Oh Jesus Fuck, Republicans control both houses & the White House. They couldn't pass shit that just took a majority vote.

Quit blaming Democrats because Republicans can't govern.
They can't pass shit, but they can prevent the Republicans from passing anything. Unless you're even dumber than I thought, you know this.

What I don;t understand the the panic of the Dems before the release of the memo.
Now the Dems seem to be blowing it off as nothing. Makes me wonder now what their crying was all about? When it comes to Nancy Pelosi it seems The lady doth protest too much, methinks." and makes me wonder ehat else they are hiding.

yes but outside of Israel and Russia they all hate us now too

Actually, the overall consensus is that the foreign press is both amazed at how low we've sunk in our political division, and some actually feel sorry for our collective plight and hope for quick and much needed political "correction" in a year or so..

The only "correction" we need is to defeat a lot more Dims who are obstructing everything Trump is trying to do.
Obstruction Bri ???? You should be used to that ,,,,,,, your nitwits gave that to Obama for 8 years so we have either three or god help us 7 more years, of sticking it up the orange anusus anus
It's going to be a long 7 years for you, buddy.

What I don;t understand the the panic of the Dems before the release of the memo.
Now the Dems seem to be blowing it off as nothing. Makes me wonder now what their crying was all about? When it comes to Nancy Pelosi it seems The lady doth protest too much, methinks." and makes me wonder ehat else they are hiding.

It's just an act. All their antics couldn't stop it from being published, so now they're trying to divert attention from it as much as possible.

<snip></unsnip>Where does it give the resident the right to demand his cabinet be loyal to him over country.
`
This forum is brimming full with hundreds of so-called constitutional experts (99% are clueless however) One of them can answer your questions.
Demanding people who work for you be loyal is not a constitutional issue, it's simply common sense and an everyday occurrence, which is why the OP cannot possibly comprehend it.

Not once during the 20 years I was in the Navy did I swear loyalty to any officer or CO that I served under, my loyalty was to the US Navy and this country. If I saw an officer doing or ordering something wrong, I had a duty to report it.

Besides, it was already covered under the Oath of Enlistment, where I swore to obey all LAWFUL orders given to me by superiors. Lawful means in Navy regs and following the rules. If an order was unlawful, and we had Navy Rights and Responsibility courses every year to tell us what was and wasn't, we were required to not follow the unlawful order and report it.

Trump never asked anyone to swear a loyalty oath, moron.

<snip></unsnip>Where does it give the resident the right to demand his cabinet be loyal to him over country.
`
This forum is brimming full with hundreds of so-called constitutional experts (99% are clueless however) One of them can answer your questions.
Demanding people who work for you be loyal is not a constitutional issue, it's simply common sense and an everyday occurrence, which is why the OP cannot possibly comprehend it.

Not once during the 20 years I was in the Navy did I swear loyalty to any officer or CO that I served under, my loyalty was to the US Navy and this country. If I saw an officer doing or ordering something wrong, I had a duty to report it.

Besides, it was already covered under the Oath of Enlistment, where I swore to obey all LAWFUL orders given to me by superiors. Lawful means in Navy regs and following the rules. If an order was unlawful, and we had Navy Rights and Responsibility courses every year to tell us what was and wasn't, we were required to not follow the unlawful order and report it.

He asked one FBI guy if he was on his team.

He ask Comey a similar question.

You are one dishonest POS - just like Trump

It's just an act. All their antics couldn't stop it from being published, so now they're trying to divert attention from it as much as possible.
So, we are supposed to believe Nunes the Republican.

His committee refused to allow the corresponding Democrat Memo.

The FBI put out a warning on the inaccuracy of this memo.

The last time the Republicans put out a similar mempo, we ended up running around Iraq looking for nukes & getting 4600 soldiers killed in a war based on lies.

`

You trolls are really getting scared aren't you? He never asked them anything.

Follow the money
Senate Finance Committee Pursues Russian Money Laundering Into US Elections

Wyden, in his letter to NRA Treasurer Wilson Phillips Jr., wrote, "I am specifically troubled by the possibility that Russian-backed shell companies or intermediaries may have circumvented" U.S. laws that bar foreign money being used to affect federal elections.

Wyden asked the NRA to identify any transaction or contribution that involved "any Russian official, Russian national or Russian business int...

See More

Sen. Wyden asks NRA and Treasury about about possible Russian contributions for Trump's election
The FBI is reportedly investigating if the NRA used Russian-provided funds to back President Donald Trump's election in 2016.

CNBC.COM
Dangerous road, that. Given Hillary's actions.

Though I will say that imo there's nothing incompetent in Trump's embrace of hatred and White Nationalism. He's quite competent and transparent about it. (-:

And that's why despite the fact that I agree with him on much of the current immigration proposal, and I like the corporate tax cut, and while I would have held off on personal taxes till summer, I understand the GOP had to give their big money donors a reason to give them money. And despite figuring the dems and Hillary would have done worse .... I hope he strokes out.
you and I are on the same page But think we always were
yeah, even when we're not. (-: It shouldn't be hard to agree even when you disagree. I wasn't happy with Obama's policies, but he wasn't the worst, and he and his wife represented us at our best.
What drugs makes you believe that? Jughead cratered the military, the oilfields, the border, the IRS and the FBI. You loons are insane.
You left out the DOJ and CIA
You approve of it all too, don't you?

When Trump was elected (by the EC, if not the population), I didn't like it. And thru the year, he has made his incompetence well known to me in the form of Mexico's wall dumped on me, lots of new jobs...part-time, repeal of mandated overtime, and the extension of routinely abused warrantless wiretaps But this latest assault, his vindictiveness that smells of defensive guilt, on the FBI and a legit investigation, this roadblocking, this slandering anyone including indicted and proven collaborators that you are willing to believe are innocent as newborn babes, Flynn, Manafort, Page, Papadopoulos, and the Renfield-type toadies Nunes and Ryan and Jordan and Murphy and King....all these have brought me to new depths. I am now into hatred of this destroyer of anyone more loyal to the Constitution than to him.

Eddie if Hillary won the EC and lost the popular vote to Trump what would be your opinion? As for the rest of your post Trump for whatever his shortfalls is an outsider and the DC insiders of both parties don't like it.

if Hillary won the EC and lost the popular vote to Trump what would be your opinion?

I'll take a shot since Eddie may not be here......

Democrats have NEVER won the WH without the popular vote.
Republicans have done it TWICE.

See the difference?

if Hillary won the EC and lost the popular vote to Trump what would be your opinion?

I'll take a shot since Eddie may not be here......

Democrats have NEVER won the WH without the popular vote.
Republicans have done it TWICE.

See the difference?

1960 could be questionable. That being said the party on the short end will almost always complain. If the 2016 results were flipped I seriously doubt many dem/libs would be questioning the EC. See that difference?

`

That is not asking them to swear an oath, douchbag. However, I wouldn't want any backstabbers working for me, and that's what comey was.

Last edited:

The last time the Republicans put out a similar mempo, we ended up running around Iraq looking for nukes & getting 4600 soldiers killed in a war based on lies.
I couldn't care less what you believe, but apparently you realize the public finds the memo convincing.

When Trump was elected (by the EC, if not the population), I didn't like it. And thru the year, he has made his incompetence well known to me in the form of Mexico's wall dumped on me, lots of new jobs...part-time, repeal of mandated overtime, and the extension of routinely abused warrantless wiretaps But this latest assault, his vindictiveness that smells of defensive guilt, on the FBI and a legit investigation, this roadblocking, this slandering anyone including indicted and proven collaborators that you are willing to believe are innocent as newborn babes, Flynn, Manafort, Page, Papadopoulos, and the Renfield-type toadies Nunes and Ryan and Jordan and Murphy and King....all these have brought me to new depths. I am now into hatred of this destroyer of anyone more loyal to the Constitution than to him.

Time to grow up, the Government isn't real. We don't elect Presidents, they are selected. There is a reason Hillary lost twice.

1960 could be questionable. That being said the party on the short end will almost always complain. If the 2016 results were flipped I seriously doubt many dem/libs would be questioning the EC. See that difference?

Not....I, for one, am NOT questioning that Trump got the WH......
What is questionable is the fat clown's ability to be sitting in the oval office for 3 more years.

I couldn't care less what you believe, but apparently you realize the public finds the memo convincing.
Only the feeble minded Trumpettes.

The FBI & DOJ said it was buillshit. These are Trump appointees.

McCain said it was shit.

Maybe one day you will back our coutry instead of the orange POS you love.

I mean really,. how fucking dumb can you get when you believe the biggest liar ever, Trump. That shithole looks you in the eye & lies & you love it.

Forum List

Back