Incorrigible Idiocy

So what if he did? Trump isn't smart enough to have figured it out, but Putin is. Great distraction. Trump can puff his chest out like he did something, but no real effect, and Putin isn't harmed. Typical gold colored publicity stunt.

Your thread title said it all.

Sadly, this off-the-wall inane and insane garbage spouted by these fools will take root in the minds of their uninformed minions who must believe them in order to maintain their fervent and misguided perception of what their fragile and prejudiced egos demand.

I have my own pet theory that the Campbell Soup Company is behind the whole damn thing and my evidence is just as strong as that of the idiots you have successfully exposed.

Great job.

Sadly, this off-the-wall inane and insane garbage spouted by these fools will take root in the minds of their uninformed minions who must believe them in order to maintain their fervent and misguided perception of what their fragile and prejudiced egos demand.

I have my own pet theory that the Campbell Soup Company is behind the whole damn thing and my evidence is just as strong as that of the idiots you have successfully exposed.

Great job.
Hmmm, I need some chicken noodle soup if I'm going to think about this.

ashamed-head-in-hands-e1397366111938.jpg

Why must I endure the the stupidity of the left and why must I breathe the same air as them?

Could be true.

"Look David-"

"Actually sir, my name's Donald"

"Whatever. Anyways, you are looking like complete fool. Weak, embarrassing pussy. We give you little token bombing in Syria, you look tough, then go back giving the Arctic's oil to the mother country. Da?"

Great job.

Did you hear the you can solve constipation by eating Campbell's alphabet soup, but you have to remove all of the consonants from the soup before eating it?

Yep! It works! Guarantees you a vowel movement!

Forum List

Back