Independents Disapprove Of Democrats’ Handling Of Kavanaugh Nomination By 28-point Margin

I'll do some homework for you, then!
Despite the fact that Independents didn't like the Dems approach in the hearings, (which I too, didn't like their approach), Independents disapproval for Kavanaugh, went from 39% to 49% from September to after his confirmation. (Which is from the same poll you proudly used.)
Now, what's so hard to understand?
So a majority like Kav, so what? He never has to run for office the rest of his life.
I think you meant to say,,,,"So a majority don't like Kav, so what?"
Meaningless. Every person on earth could hate him or love him. He’s still working at his job until he dies or retires.

What’s important is how Democrats, who are desperate for votes in a few weeks, turned off the biggest pool of voters they needed.

You had better hope so.
CNN Poll: Trump approval dips, hits low among independents - CNNPolitics
NBC/Marist polls: Independents break away from Trump, GOP
And then there's this:
Donald Trump Job Approval by Party Identification
Weekly averages from Gallup Daily tracking
2018 Oct 1-7 86 39 7
Republicans 86%
Independents 39%
Democrats 7%
Presidential Approval Ratings -- Donald Trump

7% of Democrats approve of Trump. That's fascinating.

What a basket of deplorables those 7% must be.
7% of Democrats like a good economy, America being successful and jobs and wages rising.

Despite the fact that Independents didn't like the Dems approach in the hearings, (which I too, didn't like their approach), Independents disapproval for Kavanaugh, went from 39% to 49% from September to after his confirmation. (Which is from the same poll you proudly used.)
So a majority like Kav, so what? He never has to run for office the rest of his life.
Meaningless. Every person on earth could hate him or love him. He’s still working at his job until he dies or retires.

What’s important is how Democrats, who are desperate for votes in a few weeks, turned off the biggest pool of voters they needed.

You had better hope so.
And then there's this:
2018 Oct 1-7 86 39 7
Republicans 86%
Independents 39%
Democrats 7%
“Kavanaugh seems to be paying immediate dividends in the red-state Senate races that give Republicans their best chance of defending and even expanding their majority in the upper chamber.”

How Kavanaugh has shaken the midterm elections kaleidoscope

Well!!!
CNN Poll: Democrats midterm advantage holds among likely voters - CNNPolitics

:2up:

You had better hope so.
And then there's this:
2018 Oct 1-7 86 39 7
Republicans 86%
Independents 39%
Democrats 7%

7% of Democrats like a good economy, America being successful and jobs and wages rising.

7% of Dems aren't just partisan phucktards that parrot whatever Joy Behar and Maxine Waters tells them to say....that makes sense....I will buy those numbers.

Last edited:

You had better hope so.
And then there's this:
2018 Oct 1-7 86 39 7
Republicans 86%
Independents 39%
Democrats 7%
“Kavanaugh seems to be paying immediate dividends in the red-state Senate races that give Republicans their best chance of defending and even expanding their majority in the upper chamber.”

Well!!!
CNN Poll: Democrats midterm advantage holds among likely voters - CNNPolitics

:2up:
CNN:
5AFD2804-7647-4DB8-BF98-C1FB2D112BBB.jpeg

You had better hope so.
And then there's this:
2018 Oct 1-7 86 39 7
Republicans 86%
Independents 39%
Democrats 7%

As it has been for 8 years in the real world, super duper. Any difference cost a trillion dollars in debt...

You had better hope so.
And then there's this:
2018 Oct 1-7 86 39 7
Republicans 86%
Independents 39%
Democrats 7%

Washington Examiner; from your link:
"The GOP’s hold on the House remains precarious and the path to the majority may run through suburban areas where Trump is a turn-off, women dislike the Kavanaugh nomination and Democrats are energized. Kavanaugh’s poll numbers in the country as a whole are not very strong, even if he is popular with the Republican base, and some of the “Brett effect” could fade now that GOP voters have gotten the outcome they wanted."

You had better hope so.
And then there's this:
2018 Oct 1-7 86 39 7
Republicans 86%
Independents 39%
Democrats 7%

Washington Examiner; from your link:
"The GOP’s hold on the House remains precarious and the path to the majority may run through suburban areas where Trump is a turn-off, women dislike the Kavanaugh nomination and Democrats are energized. Kavanaugh’s poll numbers in the country as a whole are not very strong, even if he is popular with the Republican base, and some of the “Brett effect” could fade now that GOP voters have gotten the outcome they wanted."
In reality the Democrats have long since lost their enthusiasm.

Forum List

Back