Indian Faith Healer dies after kissing the hand of COVID-19 victims to cure them

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007

My Gosh! How stupid. Doesn't he know the only way to cure this disease is to shoot Clorox directly into your arm. Ask Dr trump. He will tell ya!

1592266297191.png

My Gosh! How stupid. Doesn't he know the only way to cure this disease is to shoot Clorox directly into your arm. Ask Dr trump. He will tell ya!

View attachment 350809
The silly cnut!

The OP was blowing Covid-19 patients to cure them, and all he got was a sore throat.

Sorry, nobody in my little circle as gotten Covid 19 . Most of us aren't effected by this. Some of us have businesses burned down over the race baiting shit the media is throwing out here. Perhaps, if the headquarters of (winkey wink) MSNBC ( 30 Rockefeller Plaza, New York, NY 10112 ) AND SHOW THEM OUR LOVE.

View attachment 350809
You do realize the paint you huff doesn't kill the virus either? Don't ya?
162256_v1.jpg

Donald said he used the med he couldn't pronounce....until he said he didn't use it....WOW...Ya think Donald was lying? Really....the so called president was LYING....hard to believe! :hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper:

View attachment 350809
LOL! That guy has a USB port in his arm? C'mon man..that's not even real bleach! You say Clorox..but you pumpin' 409...bad shit man!

View attachment 350809
LOL! That guy has a USB port in his arm? C'mon man..that's not even real bleach! You say Clorox..but you pumpin' 409...bad shit man!

The Clorox was sold out for the Oklahoma rally....409 was the only thing left....

Forum List

Back