Indiana Mall shooting shows magazine bans are just dumb.....

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
The people in the mall were extremely, almost divinely lucky ......... the good guy with a gun, a civilian, no police or military training...... fired 10 shots, from 40 yards, using a glock pistol, in a situation filled with chaos.....and hit the criminal 8 times.........with adrenaline dumping into his system....

Training and luck were with him....

Now imagine if he had only a 10 round magazine, and he had missed.......he now would have to change magazines in the face of return fire....

Magazine bans are just dumb.......the killer could have had 10 round magazines as he gunned down innocent people, changing as many as he wanted...all the time in the world...

He was stopped by one good guy who was an incredible shot......

Magazine bans are just stupid....

The people in the mall were extremely, almost divinely lucky ......... the good guy with a gun, a civilian, no police or military training...... fired 10 shots, from 40 yards, using a glock pistol, in a situation filled with chaos.....and hit the criminal 8 times.........with adrenaline dumping into his system....

Now imagine if he had only a 10 round magazine, and he had missed.......he now would have to change magazines in the face of return fire....

Magazine bans are just dumb.......the killer could have had 10 round magazines as he gunned down innocent people, changing as many as he wanted...all the time in the world...

Wouldn't it be nice if every 10+ magazine were shit canned for civilian use. Then one 10 round or less would be enough, and the range would be getting more change with more visitors.

Heck, this could make you a fortune, build a range at 40 yards and put a dozen dummies of a 6ft. man shooting into a fake classroom with 19 children waiting to die.

He was a good shot.
He is better than a lot of Policemen.
The only magazines that should be banned are Time, Mother Jones, The New Yorker.......

He was, on that day, at that moment, one of the most amazing shots for a non-police, non-swat, non-military shooters......that he scored 8 hits, out of 10 fired on a moving target.....a target that wasn't stationary paper or steel.... and he managed to kill the guy with those 8 shots...

For people who don't know guns........just because you hit someone 8 times doesn't mean they are going to be killed or even stopped......yet this guy managed to do it....

.....just boggles the mind.......

Wouldn't it be nice if every 10+ magazine were shit canned for civilian use. Then one 10 round or less would be enough, and the range would be getting more change with more visitors.

Heck, this could make you a fortune, build a range at 40 yards and put a dozen dummies of a 6ft. man shooting into a fake classroom with 19 children waiting to die.

You really need to stop taking your meds with cheap booze......you end up posting really dumb stuff like that.......

You don't understand what happened in that mall......the amazing act of courage, the amazing demonstration of skill......saving who knows how many lives...

But being a bitter, anti-gun fanatic, the best outcome for you would have been that he not be there....

I know, I know...he spoiled your anti-gun fanatic Christmas day by saving lives.....every mass public shooting for you is Christmas all over.....and every innocent victim a present under your gun control holiday tree.....

He stepped up, and now you are sad....

F**k you....and all the other anti-gunners.

You are so pants-shittingly enraged that the would-be mass murderer was stopped by a good guy with a gun.

What the fuck is the matter with you?

You really need to stop taking your meds with cheap booze......you end up posting really dumb stuff like that.......

You don't understand what happened in that mall......the amazing act of courage, the amazing demonstration of skill......saving who knows how many lives...

But being a bitter, anti-gun fanatic, the best outcome for you would have been that he not be there....

I know, I know...he spoiled your anti-gun fanatic Christmas day by saving lives.....every mass public shooting for you is Christmas all over.....and every innocent victim a present under your gun control holiday tree.....

He stepped up, and now you are sad....

F**k you....and all the other anti-gunners.
related story
it's hard to hit a moving target

Ok....question time......

If you could go back in time...to just before the shooting...would you take that gun away from the hero who saved those people?

He was a good shot.
He is better than a lot of Policemen.
The only magazines that should be banned are Time, Mother Jones, The New Yorker.......
As a firearms instructor and range officer I have helped both police and sheriff's department run their annual qualification.

The young man in Indiana had a 80% hit rate under stress. Most LEOs that I have seen qualified are nowhere near that effective.

If you could go back in time...to just before the shooting...would you take that gun away from the hero who saved those people?
Of course he would.

But he wouldn't take the gun away from the would-be mass murderer.

Leftists love it when people are killed by criminals with guns.

It was found out that the bad guy with a gun had once again passed Eric Garland's background check. I still say that all these events of mass shootings are wanted by the Democrats so they can get stupid people to vote against their rights to defend themselves from governments foreign and domestic.

Yep....I have heard stories like that my whole life...one of my favorites was a shooting where a robber and a victim shot at each other in an ATM vestibule at just over arms length, and they both missed all shots...
Stupid people dont know how to shoot.

Gangsta-Style-Shooting.gif

Of course not. So one hero and five mass murderers in the last few weeks are not very good odds. How about if there was a Red Flag in a national data base and those five or so murderers would not have been able to buy firearms legally?

40 yards? DAMN... I'd have been lucky to hit a man-sized target at half that distance. God bless him for his efforts.
Hitting a stationary target at 40 yards is difficult enough for most people but shooting a moving target at that range with adrenaline flowing in your system is impressive even for an experienced shooter.

Why do yo hate the fact Dicken stopped this shooter?

Forum List

Back