Indicted and impeached. Worst President ever

Is Trump the worst President ever?

• Yes. Definitely

Votes: 5 83.3%
  • No. He's one of the worst, but not the worst.

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters
OK, that sounds serious. And awful for America.

But, out of curiosity, earnest poster 'Flash' -- has anyone ever asked you to prove your allegation of this fraud?

Well, if not.....then let's start now: Prove it.

So saddle up, Skippy. Show us your pony.
Giddyup!!
Unfair! You know they can't do that! Nearly 70 shots at it!

No fair!

When it comes to the presidency, history has shown that being indicted is a rare feat. But in the case of former President Donald Trump, he not only achieved this distinction, but also managed to be impeached. It's no surprise that he has been widely considered as one of the worst presidents in the US history, but we need to have an honest conversation about whether he could potentially be considered the worst.

The damage caused by his divisive rhetoric, disregard for democratic norms, inability to effectively handle crises, and numerous other shortcomings have left the country deeply divided and questioning the stability of American democracy. While opinions on this matter may vary, it's hard to deny the magnitude of Trump's impact on American politics and its future.
Seriously, whenever I see these President rankings, I don't even include Trump.

I don't know how to classify what I've seen, or what I'm seeing. It's not about the office of the President.

So when will liberals insist the worst offenders get indicted?

im-a-dreamer-too-hillary-obama-sharpton-comey-other-democrats-in-chains-prison.jpg

Forum List

Back