🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Indicted Rep. Hunter: My wife handled my finances

Political Junky

Gold Member
May 27, 2009
GOP Rep. Hunter throws wife under the bus. Is he too stupid to figure out how they were living like pigs in shit?

(CNN) - Rep. Duncan D. Hunter seemed to shift any blame onto his wife, Margaret, on Thursday for alleged campaign fund abuses, saying she was the one handling his finances.

"She was also the campaign manager, so whatever she did that'll be looked at too, I'm sure," the California Republican said on Fox News.

When all else fails, blame your spouse.

Just shows you what type of individual he is to throw his wife under the bus like this.

GOP Rep. Hunter throws wife under the bus. Is he too stupid to figure out how they were living like pigs in shit?

(CNN) - Rep. Duncan D. Hunter seemed to shift any blame onto his wife, Margaret, on Thursday for alleged campaign fund abuses, saying she was the one handling his finances.

"She was also the campaign manager, so whatever she did that'll be looked at too, I'm sure," the California Republican said on Fox News.
This has been going on for millennia. Remember when God called out Adam for eating the apple and Adam blamed it on the woman...that God gave him...

This has been going on for millennia. Remember when God called out Adam for eating the apple and Adam blamed it on the woman...that God gave him...
That is how you justify Hunters behavior. Fucking pathetic.

That is how you justify Hunters behavior. Fucking pathetic.
Justifying? You are jumping to a wrong conclusion. All I'm saying is when faced with getting caught, men instinctively blame it on the woman because he was tempted instead of admitting gutlessness.

These GOP fucks would throw the Lord himself under the bus if it meant saving their white ass's, even the wifey!!:abgg2q.jpg:

This is a democratic hit job. There will be many more on republicans. Democrats have found gold in lying.

Too be fair here, I blame my husband for finances. He pays the bills (by choice, I'm a fucking accountant, but he wants to "handle it") then he works 15-20hour days in the summer and forgets to pay them. I legit call him a dumbass whenever one of them calls cause he forgot to pay the bill...

It's not "throwing him under the bus" if it's his fault.....

The man running against Hunter is a half Mexican half Palestinian whose terrorist father was a member of Black September. An ideal leftist candidate.

Look at your source! CNN! That almost guarantees the information is a lie. You do realize that what he is probably saying in the quote is true, but the spin applied by CNN makes it look to be malicious when it obviously is not.

Or is that just your spin? Nope! It's CNN all the way! That's convenient for you. You can just lie and blame them.

Look at your source! CNN! That almost guarantees the information is a lie. You do realize that what he is probably saying in the quote is true, but the spin applied by CNN makes it look to be malicious when it obviously is not.

Or is that just your spin? Nope! It's CNN all the way! That's convenient for you. You can just lie and blame them.
You dislike CNN because Trump told you to. But are you saying CNN is lying about the charges against the Hunters or the itemized list of personal gifts paid out of campaign funds? That's all a lie?

You dislike CNN because Trump told you to. But are you saying CNN is lying about the charges against the Hunters or the itemized list of personal gifts paid out of campaign funds? That's all a lie?

Until I see the evidence, I really don't care. I am talking about CNN's spin that he is blaming his wife. She was charged also.

The evidence is nothing more than a rehash of an internal audit by Hunter and repayments made.

Dayum. That's pretty sad.

Until I see the evidence, I really don't care. I am talking about CNN's spin that he is blaming his wife. She was charged also.
CNN cited Fox.

You would rather have him lie and say his wife wasn’t in charge of the campaign money when she was?

Of course you would, that way he could be charged with perjury or obstruction.

Nice try.

Forum List

Back