🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Indicted Rep. Hunter: My wife handled my finances

Too be fair here, I blame my husband for finances. He pays the bills (by choice, I'm a fucking accountant, but he wants to "handle it") then he works 15-20hour days in the summer and forgets to pay them. I legit call him a dumbass whenever one of them calls cause he forgot to pay the bill...

It's not "throwing him under the bus" if it's his fault.....

I would have to guess he knew exactly what was going on. That being said I gladly handed over the banking aspect to my Wife since she's a VP of a chain of banks.
I dont even pretend to understand Her knowledge when it comes to money.

If he's found guilty then he will land in jail.

Just another politician who's a crook.

My mom and dad always discussed what they would do financially.

No one or the other ever made a financial decision on their own.

Too be fair here, I blame my husband for finances. He pays the bills (by choice, I'm a fucking accountant, but he wants to "handle it") then he works 15-20hour days in the summer and forgets to pay them. I legit call him a dumbass whenever one of them calls cause he forgot to pay the bill...

I would have to guess he knew exactly what was going on. That being said I gladly handed over the banking aspect to my Wife since she's a VP of a chain of banks.

I get it. IDK I guess I just don't see him saying 'she does X' and basically 'talk to her' as "throwing" anyone "under the bus". When my husband forgets to pay a bill, and they call me asking about payment for it, I'm like, "uhm... I have no clue what's up with that, I'll have to talk to my dumbass husband." I'm not throwing him under the bus, it's the truth - I can't attest to shit when I don't know what's up - did he already pay it, did he sent it online, did he forget? I can guess, but I don't know, because it's 'not my department' (*that's a saying I use all the time about stuff my husband or kids handle - yard work, fixing/maintaining cars, electrical, plumbing, etc.)

GOP Rep. Hunter throws wife under the bus. Is he too stupid to figure out how they were living like pigs in shit?

Indicted Rep. Hunter: My wife handled my finances

(CNN) - Rep. Duncan D. Hunter seemed to shift any blame onto his wife, Margaret, on Thursday for alleged campaign fund abuses, saying she was the one handling his finances.

"She was also the campaign manager, so whatever she did that'll be looked at too, I'm sure," the California Republican said on Fox News.

Look at your source! CNN! That almost guarantees the information is a lie. You do realize that what he is probably saying in the quote is true, but the spin applied by CNN makes it look to be malicious when it obviously is not.

Or is that just your spin? Nope! It's CNN all the way! That's convenient for you. You can just lie and blame them.
You dislike CNN because Trump told you to. But are you saying CNN is lying about the charges against the Hunters or the itemized list of personal gifts paid out of campaign funds? That's all a lie?

Until I see the evidence, I really don't care. I am talking about CNN's spin that he is blaming his wife. She was charged also.

Yes, she was charged also, but Hunter has said that she was in charge of the finances. Since you don't like CNN as a source, how do you feel about Military Times? I mean, you are a former military member...................

Congressman accused of abusing campaign funds denies any wrongdoing

WASHINGTON — Rep. Duncan Hunter on Thursday denied any wrongdoing related to a federal indictment accusing him of misusing more than $250,000 in campaign funds over six years and appeared to cast blame on his wife for numerous instances of alleged bookkeeping and ethics errors.

I get it. IDK I guess I just don't see him saying 'she does X' and basically 'talk to her' as "throwing" anyone "under the bus". When my husband forgets to pay a bill, and they call me asking about payment for it, I'm like, "uhm... I have no clue what's up with that, I'll have to talk to my dumbass husband." I'm not throwing him under the bus, it's the truth - I can't attest to shit when I don't know what's up - did he already pay it, did he sent it online, did he forget? I can guess, but I don't know, because it's 'not my department' (*that's a saying I use all the time about stuff my husband or kids handle - yard work, fixing/maintaining cars, electrical, plumbing, etc.)

I always pass the buck when someone calls about financial matters.
She manages billions and has Her way of doing things that I dont even pretend to understand.
It only makes sense really,why let a guy who knows jackshit in comparison about investing when I have a wife who knows it inside and out?

She manages billions and has Her way of doing things that I dont even pretend to understand.
It only makes sense really,why let a guy who knows jackshit in comparison about investing when I have a wife who knows it inside and out?

Yeah, its like me trying to tell Midas what my husband wanted checked on the car a few years ago. "Uhm... he said something about a clutch... car makes a clicking noise when we go backward... Make sure there's no chickens pecking around? ...not my department..." :p

Yeah, its like me trying to tell Midas what my husband wanted checked on the car a few years ago. "Uhm... he said something about a clutch... car makes a clicking noise when we go backward... Make sure there's no chickens pecking around? ...not my department..." :p

While I still have all the tools and knowledge to work on cars/trucks I just cant get into it anymore unless it's a performance upgrade.

Forum List

Back