Indigenous Palestinians Were JEWS

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Timeline problem...
If a King ruled 1 day that day was considered a "year".
10 kings could rule one after the other within a solar year and Scripture, ever respectful as possible of kingship, would not diminish the honor of a King by saying a king ruled for less than a year; that year would thus be referred to as 10 "years".

I'm going by historical record, not scripture and semantics. Israeli's didn't rule 2000 years.

SO? What does it matter how long Israel ruled in relation to the ongoing conflict with the Palestinians?

The Timeline problem...
10 kings could rule one after the other within a solar year and Scripture, ever respectful as possible of kingship, would not diminish the honor of a King by saying a king ruled for less than a year; that year would thus be referred to as 10 "years".

I'm going by historical record, not scripture and semantics. Israeli's didn't rule 2000 years.

SO? What does it matter how long Israel ruled in relation to the ongoing conflict with the Palestinians?

Ask the person who thought it important enough to falsely claim 2000 years.

The Timeline problem...

Oh jeeze! Can we get back to the subject as to who are & who are not indigenous Palestinians?

Actually Christian rule for nearly 200 years, moron. The only recent thieves are the European Jews.
Who merely stole it back from earlier thieves... fun, ain't it?

How can Europeans "steal something back" that was never theirs and on another continent?
Jews worldwide are (1) the descendants of the Jews of the Holy Land and (2) converts and admixtures from other regions.

It is theirs by virtue of their status as both genetic and spiritual inheritors of ancient Israel and Judea.

You can argue the point until you're blue in the face.

However, the blue-steel of IDF gun-barrels trumps your blue every time.

Don't like it?

Tough shit.

The Timeline problem...

Because Monty says the Jews were never there then says they were.

The Timeline problem...

That's how you interpreted my posting.
I never said such a thing...ever.

The Timeline problem...

Oh jeeze! Can we get back to the subject as to who are & who are not indigenous Palestinians?

That's part and parcel of the subject.

The Timeline problem...

That's how you interpreted my posting.
I never said such a thing...ever.

Of course you didn't - you weren't the person who made the claim.

The Timeline problem...

European Zionists that invaded Palestine had never been in Palestine.

The Timeline problem...

HUH??? European Zionists DID NOT "invade Palestine." They were invited by Israel.

The Timeline problem...

HUH??? European Zionists DID NOT "invade Palestine." They were invited by Israel.

There wasn't an Israel then.

There wasn't an Israel then.[/QUOTE

Oh yes there was an Israel when those "European Zionists" came to Israel.

The Timeline problem...

You're correct, their ancestors were.
Can you somehow lay out the Tactical Details of that invasion?
How many trucks, tanks, pistols, machine guns?
Where did it start?

You also have not addressed why their "brothers" come to their aid.

In other words, try translating your bullshit history into discreet steps.

Last edited:

Nope. There was a "Palestine"...

The Timeline problem...

Of course the European Zionists invaded Palestine, much like the Muslims are invading Europe today. In any case when the European Zionists began the invasion there was no Israel.

The Timeline problem...

Where did it start?

1. No the ancestors of the Europeans that invaded Palestine were, interestingly, Europeans.

2. The Zionist European invasion of Palestine was simply an invasion, much like the current Muslim invasion of Europe. Very few tactics, just a strategy whose outcome was the dispossession and eviction of the people living in Palestine.

3. There are sites that recount the number of and type of weapons brought to Palestine by the European Zionists.

4. It started when the first Zionists landed in Palestine. Probably Jaffa.

Says the zionut Islamophobe who has never even met a Muslim!

Get lots of Muslims up on the moors do you? :cuckoo:

Plenty in the Steel works when I was there for 32 years. And yes we do as they go up looking for sheep to kill right after Ramadan. We went through a spate of such attacks until the local muslim leaders where told that the farmers would be going out armed on the moors in future, and that any muslims found would be arrested and possibly deported.

Hav you got a link for any of that BS you freak?
please skip phoney as he already loss debate and making noise.

What debate as you just spout islamionazi propaganda as if it was fact

Nice deflection Phoney!

You got a link for your BS or not?

NOT I suspect!!

Still waiting for your 139 links that you refuse to give, why is that idiot could it be that you dont have any and are just LYING

Of course the European Zionists invaded Palestine, much like the Muslims are invading Europe today. In any case when the European Zionists began the invasion there was no Israel.

There was no arab muslim nations either so what is your point ?

Where did it start?

1. No the ancestors of the Europeans that invaded Palestine were, interestingly, Europeans.

2. The Zionist European invasion of Palestine was simply an invasion, much like the current Muslim invasion of Europe. Very few tactics, just a strategy whose outcome was the dispossession and eviction of the people living in Palestine.

3. There are sites that recount the number of and type of weapons brought to Palestine by the European Zionists.

4. It started when the first Zionists landed in Palestine. Probably Jaffa.

Nope as YOU islamonazi's were telling them to go back to Israel

What invasion

LINKS

They came overland from Egypt on the invite of the Ottomans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back