Indonesian special forces bite snakes, drink blood in bid to Impress Trump admin

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Defense Secretary Jim Mattis was treated to a brutal display of military prowess and martial skill when Indonesia’s counter-terrorism force, Kopassus, bit into snakes and drank their blood.

Indonesian Special Forces Bite Snakes, Drink Blood in Bid to Impress Trump Admin
-----------------------------------------------------------------

As they want our military to put on TUTU , grow a pair of boobs when you have a wanker Mmmk now this shows what a masculine gutsy military is about lol

Defense Secretary Jim Mattis was treated to a brutal display of military prowess and martial skill when Indonesia’s counter-terrorism force, Kopassus, bit into snakes and drank their blood.

Indonesian Special Forces Bite Snakes, Drink Blood in Bid to Impress Trump Admin
-----------------------------------------------------------------

As they want our military to put on TUTU , grow a pair of boobs when you have a wanker Mmmk now this shows what a masculine gutsy military is about lol
If I was James Mattis.....I would say what a British SAS officer once told me ....."False motivation does not impress me!"

What you do in battle is what is important....not what you do against snakes and inanimate objects like bricks and boards.

Forum List

Back