"Indoor concerts may be made safe from coronavirus spread, new study finds"...just like that, corona is done! AMAZING!

People sitting down and planning this hysteria out isn't a necessary act ... so many profit, it could well be individuals decided on their own behalf to raise a Great Scare ... landlords, for sure, never talk to each other ... we know when to raise rents ... no anti-trust violations ...

Is the $7 trillion gone already? ...

EmVpFqlWMAE1mEz

Have you noticed that the rioting has stopped too?

No ... I haven't noticed ... Gov Kate Brown has the National Guard deployed in Portland until this afternoon ... the riots continue ...

You wouldn't know it by the media. They stopped showing the violence when it became apparent that Biden was being hurt by it. They won't show it now, and you can count on the left putting a lid on it now that they think they've achieved their end.

You wouldn't know it by the media. They stopped showing the violence when it became apparent that Biden was being hurt by it. They won't show it now, and you can count on the left putting a lid on it now that they think they've achieved their end.

National media you mean ... I try to always check local media on these crazy bat-shit stories ... the Feds need to move their courthouse to Jordon Valley for the Oregon District ... safer ...

The democrats hypocrisy has been exposed.lol there is also the case of joe Biden,after giving a speech wearing a mask,thinking the cameras were not rolling,he took it off,proof he knows the virus is a hoax same as these dem people do. :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301:

No ... I haven't noticed ... Gov Kate Brown has the National Guard deployed in Portland until this afternoon ... the riots continue ...

The riots in Oregon will continue and get worse until someone stands up to them. No one in Oregon seems to have the courage or leadership skills to stand up to them.

The questions are: “When did the Chinese know the C-19 source in nature?” “When did Pfizer know the C-19 source in nature?” “When did China Joe know the C-19 source in nature?”

The riots in Oregon will continue and get worse until someone stands up to them. No one in Oregon seems to have the courage or leadership skills to stand up to them.
It would help if people knew what the police would do to start.

Forum List

Back