Ineffective Teachers

True. The Blatant incompetence of Todays UNION teachers is astounding.

If a lot of people get sick (and ALL people die), does that mean doctors today are incompetent? If a lot of people commit crimes, does that mean police today are incompetent? If a lot of people in Yemen are hungry, does that mean chefs today are incompetent?

If a lot of people get sick (and ALL people die), does that mean doctors today are incompetent? If a lot of people commit crimes, does that mean police today are incompetent? If a lot of people in Yemen are hungry, does that mean chefs today are incompetent?
No. It just means that all UNION Teachers are Incompetent. Tenure should be abolished.

I just find it amusing that she embraces every kooky right-wing conspiracy that crosses her path… except the one that intersects with her profession.

Oh you mean the vaccines. Yeah, they're terrible. Outside of a Moral Panic they would have been pulled for sure.

Kindly tell me what other "conspiracy theories" I adhere to, if you dare.

I’ll agree with this.

When I worked with adolescent and younger patients who were always in and out of inpatient psych hospitals, it was disturbing how many of them had learned to glom onto the buzz words and knew exactly what to say

Telling them they have to follow the rules is apparently “triggering” to them and reminds them of past “trauma” where they were disciplined for not following rules in the past

When we provide kids with these ridiculous loopholes for bad behavior, they’re gonna use them

And their feckless millennial parents now believe that about themselves and their kids entirely too often. So little Jimmy is a jerk at school, but it's never, ever Jimmy's fault. First, the teacher is bullying him (always). And second, Jimmy has anxiety/OCD/ADHD/AudHD/sensory issues/ODD....and on and on and on.

The teachers are absolutely taking the blame for everything and the schools are emptying out of staff. The XYZ team will be even worse. I no longer care.

Forum List

Back