Infected Stephanopoulos Goes for Walk to Infect Others

As much of a shmeeze as Georgie is, this isn't leprosy, okay ?
If we don't learn how to transition through this it will never go away.

We need to get a grip on the shit or we're gonna have empty stadiums and movie theaters for a long, long time. Are we gonna panic every time someone sneezes in church now ?

I don't know how accurate this all is, but if he has the virus and is walking outside, he's a dirtbag. Don't you guys have an isolation policy for those infected? It's 14 days in Canada if you test positive.

Quite frankly I'd say this leaves a number of questions about whether he actually has it or not, unless he isn't that concerned about the health of others. What if an elderly person crossed his path?

I don't know how accurate this all is, but if he has the virus and is walking outside, he's a dirtbag. Don't you guys have an isolation policy for those infected? It's 14 days in Canada if you test positive.

Quite frankly I'd say this leaves a number of questions about whether he actually has it or not, unless he isn't that concerned about the health of others. What if an elderly person crossed his path?
so you think his house is sealed? I'm really lost at why some of you think breathing in the open is dangerous. show me something that suggests that? again, his home is not sealed. Probably the best thing he could do for his own health. sun and vitamin D is good according to the doctors.

so you think his house is sealed? I'm really lost at why some of you think breathing in the open is dangerous. show me something that suggests that? again, his home is not sealed. Probably the best thing he could do for his own health. sun and vitamin D is good according to the doctors.
UV light kills it dead as well in very short order. Being outside is one of the best things for humans. The smuck should at least be wearing a mask to trap most of the virus he is expelling.

UV light kills it dead as well in very short order. Being outside is one of the best things for humans. The smuck should at least be wearing a mask to trap most of the virus he is expelling.
why? where's it going?

It's about being away from others and social distancing. What if one of his many millions of fans notices him, runs to him to shake his hand or just to breathe in his air of superior intellect? He could pass that on.

What if he touches someones hand rail as he walks by their home and someone touches it and passes it on? There are endless scenarios. The virus apparently lingers on objects.

He should be chilling out in his mansion and watching Oprah re-reruns, or, go for a lengthy walk on his estate, vineyard or whatever else he owns. Bottom line, average folks are social distancing and self isolating even if they only have some symptoms, he claims to be infected and decides "F all you serfs, I'm going to go outside and let it air out". All while his mask is off?

Again, I don't know how honest this article is or the timing of the photo, but if he has this and is outside, I think he's being irresponsible.

1587490100561.png

It's about being away from others and social distancing. What if one of his many millions of fans notices him, runs to him to shake his hand or just to breathe in his air of superior intellect? He could pass that on.

What if he touches someones hand rail as he walks by their home and someone touches it and passes it on? There are endless scenarios. The virus apparently lingers on objects.

He should be chilling out in his mansion and watching Oprah re-reruns, or, go for a lengthy walk on his estate, vineyard or whatever else he owns. Bottom line, average folks are social distancing and self isolating even if they only have some symptoms, he claims to be infected and decides "F all you serfs, I'm going to go outside and let it air out". All while his mask is off?

Again, I don't know how honest this article is or the timing of the photo, but if he has this and is outside, I think he's being irresponsible.

Then that fan would be ok with their own health to make that call? why is it you know better than the person?

why? where's it going?
UV light causes the Thiamine link in RNA and DNA structures to fuse. This makes the virus unable to replicate and they die.

why? where's it going?
UV light causes the Thiamine link in RNA and DNA structures to fuse. This makes the virus unable to replicate and they die.
Billy, thanks, I knew that. My question was on why you felt he still needed to wear the mask. he's outside. as far as I know it can't penetrate hard services likes houses and trees and all.

why? where's it going?
Billy, thanks, I knew that. My question was on why you felt he still needed to wear the mask. he's outside. as far as I know it can't penetrate hard services likes houses and trees and all.
It slows down the amount of virus in the close proximity that others passing by can contract that has not yet died or made inoperative. It's basically a "protect others" from his infection.

Only positive thing is he’s contagious in Leftard Hamptons.

Nothing new with leftist hypocrites, Fredo Cuomo did the same thing.

At least, all those depressed pigeons that miss shitting on people are gonna get their chance to cheer up.

why? where's it going?
It slows down the amount of virus in the close proximity that others passing by can contract that has not yet died or made inoperative. It's basically a "protect others" from his infection.
if no one is around why would it matter was my point. One can't protect someone who isn't there.

Forum List

Back