🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Infiltration & Culture Blending Waters Down Legitimate Defensive Outrage

Do you think LGBT activists have been infiltrating "hetero" media to minimize outrage for theirs?

• Yes

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • No

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Silhouette

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2013
Thanks to JoeB for inspiring this thread topic long long overdue. It came from another thread but is fully deserving of its own discussion. We have the two photos. And the two cultures. But are they not purposefully being crafted into one?

First, a more "USMB tame" photo of behavior typical at gay pride events for kids of all ages. Second, a poster from a breast cancer event for mainly adults worried about cancer sufferers. And the ensuing conversation courtesy of JoeB:

gayfreak_zpsede639f5.jpg

Second%20Base%20Women%20BIG.jpg

You know what, i've been to a few charity events for Breast Cancer, where they have a bunch of kids around and they do a whole bunch of titty jokes. IN fact, breast cancer marches seem to be kind of ribald.
..Oddly, I don't see Sil going around thinking of the Children there.

There is a difference between "ribald" and "lewd sexual acts". A legal one as it turns out. And neither belong displayed for children. Heteros as a group acknowledge that those types of things are "mistakes" made by some idiot hetero. On the contrary, gays promote the lewd parades in front of kids and not once have I ever heard anyone denounce them from their ranks.

The difference is in the base cultural value system. And in each, what is seen as "normal and acceptable" and "what is not acceptable and should be modified or shunned".. In the LGBT culture it seems there is no extreme too lewd in "pride" parades..

BTW, the gay militants have heavily infiltrated women's rights issues and events. They want those votes. It wouldn't suprise me to learn that a gay artist designed that poster to "lewdify" a mainly-hetero event in order to make those events look more like theirs to water down the outrage the public might feel towards the lewd events in pride parades.. In effect killing two birds with one stone.

Like to know who the artist was who rendered that poster. The propaganda machine has been hard at work for decades now trying to blend their subculture with hetero's in order to "cancel out" any outrage or defenses of outrage against the spread of the deviant sex cult. You see it all over TV. And Hollywood is run by GLAAD behind the scenes with an iron fist...

For instance it wouldn't suprise me at all to learn that those promoting Miley Cyrus' act are heavily gay or gay-supportive or outright employees of GLAAD..

Very well written and thought out post, Silhouette. I believe you have made an excellent point and I am compelled to believe you are right. This is the first time I am seeing the poster. (disgusting)

Thank you for a very informative and thought provoking post.
Well done.

Recently there was a San Diego 'gay wedding'. It isn't legal there of course because Californians have a constitutional provision they legally enacted in the intiative system that forbids it. But still. There were jeers and shouts from some passers-by of "fags" etc. And "the story went viral"...

I mean....gays are really entrenched in theater. In this case, Kabuki theater. You just have to wonder how many of these 'terrible hate stuff' against gays is pure theater?

Recently there was a San Diego 'gay wedding'. It isn't legal there of course because Californians have a constitutional provision they legally enacted in the intiative system that forbids it. But still. There were jeers and shouts from some passers-by of "fags" etc. And "the story went viral"...

I mean....gays are really entrenched in theater. In this case, Kabuki theater. You just have to wonder how many of these 'terrible hate stuff' against gays is pure theater?

I believe there are plenty of false stories - allegations - exaggerations - whatever works for them because if you are walking in darkness what is to keep you from using lies to bolster your case? I find that there is a very vitriolic hatred for Christians who are born again Christians and present the bible as literal truth - to be taken as literal truth. It makes sense that those who love the darkness would despise those who walk in the light and love Jesus Christ. Jesus said it would be that way so I am not taken by surprise over it, Silhouette.

I believe there are plenty of false stories - allegations - exaggerations - whatever works for them because if you are walking in darkness what is to keep you from using lies to bolster your case? I find that there is a very vitriolic hatred for Christians who are born again Christians and present the bible as literal truth - to be taken as literal truth. It makes sense that those who love the darkness would despise those who walk in the light and love Jesus Christ. Jesus said it would be that way so I am not taken by surprise over it, Silhouette.
Well I'm a hard sell on the Jesus drug anyway. Been there done that. Today I like to walk the walk. And by that I mean I study science to get to the bottom of things. You and I, for instance, would disagree about pro-lifers who want every pregnancy to come to term but then work doubly hard to keep any opportunities, healthcare or mental health services for the zillions of unwanted children from those pregnancies. So I'm more of a "put your money where your mouth is" on that one.

But at least both of us can see where this gay kabuki theaters is obvious...and damaging...

One of the worst damages done by it is the myth that gay teens are suicidal because of not being accepted. Though those cases probably do exist, that focus completely tries to wipe away another large swath of gay teen suicides...those boys who were molested, grew up with unwanted complusions and who are now being told by society itself "embrace what was done to you. Besides, we made it illegal for you to change those compulsions with a licensed therapist"..

Yeah, with no way out of that trap it's no wonder why gay teens keep killing themselves. At least with the not being accepted part, we know now they have ample help in that department if they want it.

For instance the GLAAD mission statements:

GLAAD brings LGBT characters and plotlines to movie theaters, television sets and even comic books -- working with writers, producers and studios to ensure accurate and diverse representations of LGBT people on the big and small screens...

...GLAAD serves as the communications epicenter of the LGBT movement, equipping advocacy leaders with the tools they need to communicate more effectively. GLAAD is also reinventing the way social media moves equality forward. About GLAAD GLAAD

And the headline for that GLAAD webpage...

Leading the conversation. Shaping the media narrative. Changing the culture. That's GLAAD at work.

So our mission statement is pretty much the same. We are...

"Leading the conversation . Shaping the media narrative. Changing the culture back. That's Sil et al at work"

Forum List

Back