Innocent man killed after police go to wrong house.

It's sad that you will support representatives of the government killing citizens for exercising their rights.
I never said I support representatives of the government killing citizens. I don't know why you would think I did. Were you this upset when Ashli Babbitt was murdered in the U.S. Capitol building?

I never said I support representatives of the government killing citizens. I don't know why you would think I did. Were you this upset when Ashli Babbitt was murdered in the U.S. Capitol building?

You did as that is what happened here and you are defending it.

I noted many times that I saw no justification for shooting her but let's make one thing clear. She wasn't just exercising a right. She was breaking into a building. Still, arrest her.

You did as that is what happened here and you are defending it.

I noted many times that I saw no justification for shooting her but let's make one thing clear. She wasn't just exercising a right. She was breaking into a building. Still, arrest her.
All I said was that it was a case of mistaken identity when police raided that home. I never condoned anyone being killed. Ashli Babbitt was unarmed and harming nobody when she was shot in the throat.

All I said was that it was a case of mistaken identity when police raided that home. I never condoned anyone being killed. Ashli Babbitt was unarmed and harming nobody when she was shot in the throat.

Then you agree the officer should be legally held accountable for what he did?

The person that directed the officers to that home should bear the most responsibility.

That person also but that person isn't the one that killed a man for exercising his rights. I suppose it could be the same person.

Forum List

Back