Innocent man killed after police go to wrong house.

It only takes a fraction of an instant to pull a trigger and kill someone

Opening the door with a gun in his hand was brandishing
No opening the door with a gun in his hand was protecting his family. Please state the law that says you can't open your door with a gun in your hand. Please state the law that he broke, the police were the dumbasses at the wrong residence. I can't see why you can't understand that.

It only takes a fraction of an instant to pull a trigger and kill someone

Opening the door with a gun in his hand was brandishing
Opening your door with a gun in your hand is not brandishing.

If so he failed

Smart people do not make a target of themselves without knowing the threat first

He was dead no matter who was on the porch

What a disgrace, the police should know exactly where they are going before they step to someone's residence. The man and his wife had guns which means they thought there was a threat outside. This man's family is going to make a killing when they go to court and sue the hell out of the police department. You keep coming with the same weak ass argument, you can't show in any shape, form or fashion where this man was in the wrong for coming to his door with his gun in hand. The police were dead wrong for coming to the wrong address which put this whole event in motion.

Stop lying. You LOVE this. You cheered when the cops killed an unarmed woman on January 6th.

This is your jam.
Please post where I cheered, idiot. The woman on Jan 6 was breaking the law which lead to her being shot, please tell me what laws this man was breaking by going to his door to see who was banging on it at midnight on a Wednesday.

When law enforcement knocks on your door, it's always a bad idea to open the door with a gun in your hand. WTF was he thinking? If you have to answer the door, don't show your gun! From the OP's link..

"Once on scene, officers mistakenly approached" the wrong address and knocked on the door. The statement from the state public safety authority said the officers identified themselves as police, but no one answered."

"The statement said officer body camera video shows that as the officers backed away from house, the homeowner opened the screen door armed with a handgun. One or multiple officers fired at least one round, striking the homeowner, who police identified as 52-year-old Robert Dotson."

Please post where I cheered, idiot. The woman on Jan 6 was breaking the law which lead to her being shot, please tell me what laws this man was breaking by going to his door to see who was banging on it at midnight on a Wednesday.

So anyone breaking a law can be immediately shot by the cops? That's what you're going with?

Not surprised. Like I said, you LOVE this.

The man and his wife had guns which means they thought there was a threat outside.
If so he was really stupid to make a target of himself in the doorway

Why open the door at all if you are convinced there are bad people on the other side?

The man acted stupidly

So anyone breaking a law can be immediately shot by the cops? That's what you're going with?

Not surprised. Like I said, you LOVE this.
No, that is what you Trump Humpin, right wingers think. Now when a white woman gets shot breaking the Law now the police are villians, but when they are murdering black men in the street you want to pin a medal on them.

This is how police officers are trained and as the expansion of people with guns expands it's going to have to change. They are trained to shoot as soon as you see a gun. The problem is over and over the courts are ruling that people have a right to be armed.

The cops can't just start firing because they see someone exercising their 2nd Amendment rights.

Forum List

Back