Innocent man killed after police go to wrong house.

We are just repeating ourselves now

“Murdered” is a loaded word that dies not apply here
The statement said officer body camera video shows that as the officers backed away from house, the homeowner opened the screen door armed with a handgun. One or multiple officers fired at least one round, striking the homeowner, who police identified as 52-year-old Robert Dotson.

His gun was legal, so why did they open fire?

The statement said officer body camera video shows that as the officers backed away from house, the homeowner opened the screen door armed with a handgun. One or multiple officers fired at least one round, striking the homeowner, who police identified as 52-year-old Robert Dotson.

His gun was legal, so why did they open fire?
They were on a domestic disturbamce call

That means they were expecting a violent person

I suppose you would prefer that cops fie because they always give criminals the first shot

The homeowner used bad judgement

I suppose you would prefer that cops fie because they always give criminals the first shot

So they killed a guy by mistake?

That's still manslaughter

They were at the wrong freaking house. There was no domestic violence going on. The man wasn't a damn criminal, he came out to see who was banging on his damn door, which is probably why he had his pistol.

They were at the wrong freaking house. There was no domestic violence going on. The man wasn't a damn criminal, he came out to see who was banging on his damn door, which is probably why he had his pistol.
If the homeowner had spoken to the police in a civil way they would have left with no incident

The police were defending themselves

The homeowner should not have brandished a gun at cops

Just holding a gun is not brandishing. And if someone was pounding on your door for no reason you would just think everything was hunky dory right?

All these "highly trained" police officers sure seem to fuck up a lot

If the homeowner had spoken to the police in a civil way they would have left with no incident
He should have never opened the door in the first place seeing how afraid cops are of people.

Just holding a gun is not brandishing. And if someone was pounding on your door for no reason you would just think everything was hunky dory right?

All these "highly trained" police officers sure seem to fuck up a lot
Its brandishing when cops are the intended targets for the gun

You should never threaten police with a gun

Its brandishing when cops are the intended targets for the gun

You should never threaten police with a gun
You have no clue as to the "intended" targets. For all he knew it was a bunch of thugs pounding on his door.

Like I said better not to open the door to the police at all since they seem so afraid all the time.

He should have never opened the door in the first place seeing how afraid cops are of people.
Thats a point I have tried to make to the Black LIES Matter lib

He should have peeked through the window first to see who was outside

If it was the cops then he didnt need the gun

If it was home invaders he would have been suicidal to open the door

I dont think he spoke to them at all before brandishing a weapon at them
They never claimed he pointed the weapon at them. Somebody banging on my door at night would make me go to the door with my pistol in hand. They executed the man and fools like you who think the boys on blue do no wrong will allow them to get away with murder.

They never claimed he pointed the weapon at them. Somebody banging on my door at night would make me go to the door with my pistol in hand. They executed the man and fools like you who think the boys on blue do no wrong will allow them to get away with murder.
It only takes a fraction of an instant to pull a trigger and kill someone

Opening the door with a gun in his hand was brandishing

Forum List

Back