Innocent man killed after police go to wrong house.

Yes

The homeowner opened the door holding a weapon without bothering to find out who was outside
So when is it against the LAW to go to YOUR front door holding a weapon? The cops hold no responsibility in your eyes going to the wrong residence, there was a 91yr old black woman murdered here by the police who were at the wrong house.

So when is it against the LAW to go to YOUR front door holding a weapon?
I have already dealt with that but for you I may need to draw a picture

Doing something legal can in some cases be very stupid

Brandishing a weapon at cops is a stupid thing to do

Last edited:
I have already dealt with that but for you I may need to draw a picture

Doing something legally can in some cases be very stupid

Brandishing a weapon at cops is a stupid thing to do
Ok, so it is legal to have your gun when you answer your front door. Now what I am trying to establish is, what LAW gives the cops the right to open up on you at your front door holding a legal weapon when they are at the WRONG residence.

You just haven't been able to explain that.

Ok, so it is legal to have your gun when you answer your front door. Now what I am trying to establish is, what LAW gives the cops the right to open up on you at your front door holding a legal weapon when they are at the WRONG residence.

You just haven't been able to explain that.
It was a stupid thing to do

The man should have peeked though a window if he didnt have a doorbell camera to see who was outside before opening the door

Thats just common sense

It was a stupid thing to do

The man should have peeked though a window if he didnt have a doorbell camera to see who was outside before opening the door

Thats just common sense
What would have been common sense. was for the police to know exactly where they were going.

Simply not true.
It is, our education system teaches social issues. Not math, English, or science anymore. About ten years ago I handed a buddies of mine employee a simple cartoon to read. He handed it back and said he didn't know how to read. He was probably 26, so that was years back.

Makes me think of the Donald Scott matter, from thirty years ago. In this case, apparently the officer involved lied to get a warrant to search the property for marijuana (none was ever found), broke into Scoot's home, threatened his wife, then shot him to death when he came out with a revolver.

The apparent motive for all this was to cook up a fake case so that they could take Scott's property under asset forfeiture.

He didn't shoot anyone and I am cautious if someone comes to my door at midnight on a Wednesday night.

NO the damn police screwed up, you do realize they were at the WRONG residence.
The citizen must have had something in mind for the gun he was holding

But he stupidly made a target of himself and paid the price for it

It is, our education system teaches social issues. Not math, English, or science anyme.

Aaaarrrrrggghhhhhh, my hair is on fire!!!!!!!

About ten years ago I handed a buddies of mine employee a simple cartoon to read. He handed it back and said he didn't know how to read. He was probably 26, so that was years back.

Well dang, I guess with that one unprovable example, I was wrong. LOL

Makes me think of the Donald Scott matter, from thirty years ago. In this case, apparently the officer involved lied to get a warrant to search the property for marijuana (none was ever found), broke into Scoot's home, threatened his wife, then shot him to death when he came out with a revolver.

The apparent motive for all this was to cook up a fake case so that they could take Scott's property under asset forfeiture.

Yet sheep submit...

Forum List

Back