Innocent man killed after police go to wrong house.

You seriously think they just knocked?

We'll see if they ever actually release all the video. I'm betting on pounding, and screaming.
Pounding or screaming?

Maybe

But the homeowner still was wrong to expose himself with a gun if he was not going to use it

See who they are before showing yourself

The cops knocked on the wrong door

Big deal

The homeowner overreacted

Answering your door to an unknown knock with your gun on you is your second amendment right, no? I believe it is. Exercising your right is not a capital punishment crime.

Why are you OK with the cops killing you over exercising your second amendment rights? Maybe if they had previously simply taken his gun, none of this would have happened? The cops would have been safe?

When the first thing to do is to get out the guns, bad things start to happen.

It's not the fault of the guns, it's the fault of America's culture of continuous wars and using guns to kill each other.

In this case it was the fault of police officers who did not confirm / go to the right address.

Guns are tools, like a hammer or a pencil.

Guns are not intelligent, violent, partisan, etc... Those are some of descriptions of people who use them.

Although cliché, as they say - Guns do not kill people. People kill people.

In this case it was the fault of police officers who did not confirm / go to the right address.

Guns are tools, like a hammer or a pencil.

Guns are not intelligent, violent, partisan, etc... Those are some of descriptions of people who use them.

Although cliché, as they say - Guns do not kill people. People kill people.
Yeah so much for our "highly trained" police forces that we are supposed to trust unconditionally

Where are the mass protests and WLM? This is much worse than that police shooting in Louisville where real actual criminals were inside.

Answering your door to an unknown knock with your gun on you is your second amendment right, no? I believe it is. Exercising your right is not a capital punishment crime.
I believe libs have the right to drink a 5th of Jack Daniels and sleep it off on a railroad track somewhere

But its not a good idea

I believe libs have the right to drink a 5th of Jack Daniels and sleep it off on a railroad track somewhere

But its not a good idea

So yeah, kill him for exercising his second amendment rights. You gun grabbers will never stop.

So yeah, kill him for exercising his second amendment rights. You gun grabbers will never stop.
Also you have the right to cross a busy freeway on foot anytime you please

Or at least thats what some people in the hood seem to believe

So you answer your door at 2am the same as you do if it is 2pm.
I always look before I leap

The homeowner would have been shot dead by cops or home invaders because he didnt assess the situation before showing himself

Mac-7

yes

The killing was justified

The homeowner goofed
No it wasn't.

The search of that house was not justified therefore no actions taken by the police were justified. This was an ILLEGAL entry by the police.

Forum List

Back