Innocent man killed after police go to wrong house.

Cool! Let your child be the next sacrifice; such that the cops can get Karen to move her car from in front of my house. We are playing the odds now... I'm sure you won't mind.
What are you babbling about?

Karen?

Cars parked in front of your house?

You are making no sense

All the cops did was knock on the door

The wrong door. They then blew a guy away believing he was protecting his house which is his protected 2nd amendment right.

The homeowner should have assessed the situation better before brandishing a weapon

No. He did what he is legally allowed to do.

What are you babbling about?

Karen?

Cars parked in front of your house?

You are making no sense
My life is not contigent on the net benefit of public safety. I have my life. They have theirs. You can expect me to lay my life down for submissive twats like you; with about as much consistency as you'd lay your own down for me. I know you want to believe it's a "team sport". But fucks like you have systemically stumped for the removal of benefits that had people join the team in the first place. Fuck that!

The wrong door. They then blew a guy away believing he was protecting his house which is his protected 2nd amendment right.

No. He did what he is legally allowed to do.
Thats two different things

The homeowner was stupid to expise himself

Why not peek through the window first?

Instead he showed a weapon he was not prepared to use while making an open target of himself

My life is not contigent on the net benefit of public safety. I have my life. They have theirs. You can expect me to lay my life down for submissive twats like you; with about as much consistency as you'd lay your own down for me. I know you want to believe it's a "team sport". But fucks like you have systemically stumped for the removal of benefits that had people join the team in the first place. Fuck that!
You are still babbling unintelligible nonsense

There is nothing to comprehend in your word soup response
Coming from a lefty enamored in "paegentry"; I'm less than surprised to see you wondering "what the fuck is going on". You wait for external cues. I navigate them as they come...

Coming from a lefty enamored in "paegentry"; I'm less than surprised to see you wondering "what the fuck is going on". You wait for external cues. I navigate them as they come...
You are a towering intellect only in your own mind

Went to the wrong house? The police need to be very clear on what they were going to the right house for. They need to release all of the body cam footage unedited and with audio.

Going to someone's house is the most dangerous way to arrest a person. If you know where they live, catch them when they come outside. They learned nothing from Waco, of course.

They need to be upfront about what (former) supervisor made this mistake and how they made it, for the edification of other police departments. We need to know why they did not double and tripple check before going in hot.

Went to the wrong house? The police need to be very clear on what they were going to the right house for. They need to release all of the body cam footage unedited and with audio.

Going to someone's house is the most dangerous way to arrest a person. If you know where they live, catch them when they come outside. They learned nothing from Waco, of course.

They need to be upfront about what (former) supervisor made this mistake and how they made it, for the edification of other police departments. We need to know why they did not double and tripple check before going in hot.
99% of the time, going to someone's house is a social "flex". It's meant to send a message to the peasants. In real life, it far easier to pick the subject up at work, or on the road.

Forum List

Back