Insanity an instagram model sold her own bathwater for 30$ a jar it sold out in 3 days

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
(WHAS 11) – A well-known Instagram model just sold her own bathwater for $30 a jar, broadcasting it out to all of her 3.9 million Instagram followers. Insider reports the jars sold out in just three days. Belle Delphine, 19, posted a photo with one of the jars with the caption “I am now selling my BATH WATER for all you THIRSTY gamer boys.” Newsweek reports the jars came with a disclaimer in her online store that added,
INSANITY! An Instagram model sold her own 'bathwater' for $30 a jar. It sold out in 3 days.

This is how stupid society has become and you all can't figure out why lol..........

(WHAS 11) – A well-known Instagram model just sold her own bathwater for $30 a jar, broadcasting it out to all of her 3.9 million Instagram followers. Insider reports the jars sold out in just three days. Belle Delphine, 19, posted a photo with one of the jars with the caption “I am now selling my BATH WATER for all you THIRSTY gamer boys.” Newsweek reports the jars came with a disclaimer in her online store that added,
INSANITY! An Instagram model sold her own 'bathwater' for $30 a jar. It sold out in 3 days.

This is how stupid society has become and you all can't figure out why lol..........
I bet that 100% of the people that purchased it were democrats,,,

I did not know that there is a big demand for bath water. All those bath that I has been taking. That I was letting money to go down the drain. I'm wondering how much can I get for pet's bath water?

PewDiePie Reveals What’s Behind Social Media Hysteria Over Belle Delphine ‘Herpes’ Water

anigif_enhanced-buzz-30625-1379428314-0.gif

Sexually repressed conservatives (by that I mean all of them) are probably her best customers. Particularly since she's so young.

A lot of sick people... Googled this thinking it has to be made up... it isn't... the girl purposefully makes herself look like a child.... WTF.

maxresdefault.jpg

All hail the rise and reign of the beta male fanboy . . . from a sofa in his parents' basement. But seriously, sometimes I wonder how many young men ages 18-35 have ever looked a member of the opposite sex in the eye, in person, let alone kissed or dated one. Back in the 70's and 80's we went to school dances, to roller skating rinks, mall arcades; we met and interacted with actual living girls in person, not in cyberspace, and some of us even *gasp* slow danced or slow skated with members of the opposite sex who would become our future significant others. While I can't be certain this bathwater thing represents an epidemic of girly-boys, it sure doesn't give the modern "man" a good look.

I wonder how much her poo goes for?

I'll take 2!

just kidding.
Are you sure?

Ain't capitalism great?!
Screenshot-20190718-112129-Chrome.jpg

I have to say good for her, bad for the suckers who bought it. She's an enterprising young lady who's apparently discovered and is cornering a new market. Perhaps the man-boys who are her customers ought to try bottling their own tears and selling those . . .

I wonder what I could get for my 100% natural hillbilly toejam?

I'll take 2!

just kidding.
Are you sure?

Ain't capitalism great?!
Screenshot-20190718-112129-Chrome.jpg

I have to say good for her, bad for the suckers who bought it. She's an enterprising young lady who's apparently discovered and is cornering a new market. Perhaps the man-boys who are her customers ought to try bottling their own tears and selling those . . .

The price for Liberal Tears has really taken a dump since Trump won the presidency. The market is as saturated as farmer johns pond.

Forum List

Back