Insanity: watch violent antifa mob attack open carry march at Kent state

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Insanity: Watch Violent Antifa Mob Attack Open Carry March At Kent State
Infowars sent reporters to Kent State University in Ohio on Saturday to cover an Open Carry Event on campus, where Antifa showed up instigating violence to spark a new Charlottesville situation in an attempt to blame the violence on gun owners, but their attempts failed.

Yeah, yeah it's from your favorite site LMFAO facts are facts the video says it all, and we just love how you all constantly make idiots of yourselves as the world watches who the real loons are.

There are a few more videos over on the page.

What kind of bottom feeder would attend an "open carry" rally anyway? Playing cowboys was a lot of fun when I was 7 years old in 1960 but I outgrew that when I discovered that girls were more fun. These cretins didn`t get the memo I suppose.

What kind of bottom feeder would attend an "open carry" rally anyway? Playing cowboys was a lot of fun when I was 7 years old in 1960 but I outgrew that when I discovered that girls were more fun. These cretins didn`t get the memo I suppose.

Who the hell are you to tell people what legal activities they choose to participate in?

`
Infowars.
You need to go back to shill school, you, like all 'stains are totally predictable.

Regressive liberal ROE

1. Demand a link or an explanation of the truth they are objecting to.

2. Promptly reject all explanations as right wing lies. Smoke spin deflect

3. Ignore any facts presented.

4. Ridicule spelling and typos, punctuation.

5. Attack the person as being juvenile, ie: "are you 12 years old", question their education, intelligence, Age

6. Employ misdirection,

6a. smear people

6b. attack religion

6c. attack their rationality.

7. Lie, make false assumptions

8. Play race/gender card/misogynist card

9. Play gay/lesbian card

10. Play the Nazi/Fascist/bigot card

11. Make up stuff/So you got nothing?

12. Deny constantly

13. Reword and repeat

14. Pretending not to understand, playing ignorant/what did I lie about

15. When losing, resort to personal attacks.

16. Russia

17. Fox News/Alex Jones/Brietbart/infowars/Stormfront/Gateway/hannity

18. You can’t read.

19. Trump Trump Trump TrumpTrump Trump

Infowars sent reporters to Kent State University in Ohio on Saturday to cover an Open Carry Event on campus, where Antifa showed up instigating violence to spark a new Charlottesville situation in an attempt to blame the violence on gun owners, but their attempts failed.

Yeah, yeah it's from your favorite site LMFAO facts are facts the video says it all, and we just love how you all constantly make idiots of yourselves as the world watches who the real loons are.

The safest way to learn about catching bullets is staying home, locking yourself into your wittle safe space and binge watching The Matrix. You'd think these commie member smoking kids would get a clue and cease their auditions for masked, pop-up range targets. They've confused counter protest groups with 2" groups at 500 meters. Ouch!

Who the hell are you to tell people what legal activities they choose to participate in?
Did I tell the gun pussies that they couldn`t be at a rally humiliating themselves and their families? I did no such thing.

what a great place to have an "open carry" march.....Kent State. :71:

Funny you need a massive police presence to protect free speech. Damn tards.

I expect we'll be seeing a lot more of Katlin Bennett in the 2 Amendment battle

Thank you to law enforcement for doing a great job of keeping Antifa from turning Kent State into Berkeley yesterday. Without them, I have no doubts it may have been worse.
@KentState
wanted it to seem like the police were there because of us, when only one side wanted violence.
Twitter

Forum List

Back