Insiders Confirm That Trump's Speech Tonight Will Include Numerous, Unpredictable, And Randomly Spaced Rapid Head Turns

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
Insiders Confirm That Trump's Speech Tonight Will Include Numerous, Unpredictable, And Randomly Spaced Rapid Head Turns
POLITICS·Jul 18, 2024 · BabylonBee.com
Click here to view this article with reduced ads.

Article Image

MILWAUKEE, WI — Insiders at that Republican National Convention just revealed that Trump's address to the convention tonight will be frequently interspersed with numerous, unpredictable, and randomly spaced rapid head turns.

Reportedly, the technique is meant to help increase Trump's rhetorical appeal and effectiveness, in addition to helping his head avoid any stray bullets which may happen to find themselves in the vicinity of the convention center stage.

"It's like Public Speaking 101," said a Trump campaign staffer, who spoke on condition of anonymity. "You use open body language, speak loudly and clearly, and randomly turn your head this way and that very swiftly in order to avoid assassination attempts. Simple! The Don isn't so much taking precautions as using effective oratorical techniques which also happen to render him less vulnerable to shooters on nearby sloped roofs. It's genius!"

"This is the BEST way to do Public Speaking," Donald Trump confirmed when asked for comment. "Everybody says so. It's extremely tremendous — absolutely incredible. I came up with it myself. Cicero would be bigly proud. People say he was the best orator, just fantastic, but I think he wasn't because he didn't move his head enough. My speeches are real head turners, unlike that loser Sleepy Joe. So bad! Very sad!"

At publishing time, insiders had also reported that Trump's speech may include random dodges, ducking behind the podium, or side-stepping dance moves, just to keep things exciting up on stage.

Do your stuff tonight Trump

Woop them with some Kendrick Lamar, show them fools you stand with the

"certified bogyman the one who up the score with them"
God Almighty. :eusa_pray:

I tried to tell those dummies Trump is the unfolding of Jehu and God has 4 more years in the White House for Trump to do.

All of them fail to listen - fail to believe. Jehu saved 28 years in power. Trump MUST serve 28 in power. He has four more years left. God is not a man that He should lie. Amen.

POLITICS·Jul 18, 2024 · BabylonBee.com
Click here to view this article with reduced ads.

Article Image

MILWAUKEE, WI — Insiders at that Republican National Convention just revealed that Trump's address to the convention tonight will be frequently interspersed with numerous, unpredictable, and randomly spaced rapid head turns.

Reportedly, the technique is meant to help increase Trump's rhetorical appeal and effectiveness, in addition to helping his head avoid any stray bullets which may happen to find themselves in the vicinity of the convention center stage.

"It's like Public Speaking 101," said a Trump campaign staffer, who spoke on condition of anonymity. "You use open body language, speak loudly and clearly, and randomly turn your head this way and that very swiftly in order to avoid assassination attempts. Simple! The Don isn't so much taking precautions as using effective oratorical techniques which also happen to render him less vulnerable to shooters on nearby sloped roofs. It's genius!"

"This is the BEST way to do Public Speaking," Donald Trump confirmed when asked for comment. "Everybody says so. It's extremely tremendous — absolutely incredible. I came up with it myself. Cicero would be bigly proud. People say he was the best orator, just fantastic, but I think he wasn't because he didn't move his head enough. My speeches are real head turners, unlike that loser Sleepy Joe. So bad! Very sad!"

At publishing time, insiders had also reported that Trump's speech may include random dodges, ducking behind the podium, or side-stepping dance moves, just to keep things exciting up on stage.

The humor section is that way.

This is the politics section.

Forum List

Back