Inspiring Video

There needs to be 1000 more just like this guy speaking to the black kids.
A fantastic male role model.

:clap2:
There needs only to be fathers in the homes of these black kids. The speaker then is icing.

I think that is the key to the problems with the black community.
We have kids growing up with little or no supervision, and they simply do not learn about respecting authority when it is present.
It's no wonder they act out when they are in school or other places where authority and structure is present.

Incorrect. That is a stereotype that you have bought into......because it is simple.

The reasons why kids act out are many.....and kids with great parents act out all the time.

Try harder. This low effort that you've been giving this matter has steered you in the wrong direction. Start here:

Study: Children's life trajectories largely determined by family they are born into

It isn't so simple. Really.

Single parenting in the black community is over 60%, you cannot tell me that doesn't have a huge impact in the way a kid respects authority.

Research.

I provided some for you. It is not that simple.

From my link........read please:

"Now to the mythology of the black male dereliction as dads: While it is true that black parents are less likely to marry before a child is born, it is not true that black fathers suffer a pathology of neglect. In fact, a C.D.C. report issued in December 2013 found that black fathers were the most involved with their children daily, on a number of measures, of any other group of fathers — and in many cases, that was among fathers who didn’t live with their children, as well as those who did."

The speaker even admits he doesn't have white audiences, or hispanic audiences acting out. It's always disrespect from black kids.

When you have one-parent households, you're going to have kids growing up with much less supervision, and this means kids are growing up with less authority around them, thus they have less respect for adults when they are confronted with authority and structure, as is present in a school structure.

Let's all have hope. Last night on the news--the teen pregnancy rate fell 9% between 2013 and 2014 (why it takes so long for them to count statistics is beyond me). The highest rate of decline? Black and hispanic teens. Even though I don't buy it that single teen mothers are the sole reason for problems in the black community, it ain't easy and it ain't easy street. Best to wait 'til you're ready and you have a partner you can count on.

There needs only to be fathers in the homes of these black kids. The speaker then is icing.

We have kids growing up with little or no supervision, and they simply do not learn about respecting authority when it is present.
It's no wonder they act out when they are in school or other places where authority and structure is present.

Incorrect. That is a stereotype that you have bought into......because it is simple.

The reasons why kids act out are many.....and kids with great parents act out all the time.

Try harder. This low effort that you've been giving this matter has steered you in the wrong direction. Start here:

Study: Children's life trajectories largely determined by family they are born into

Single parenting in the black community is over 60%, you cannot tell me that doesn't have a huge impact in the way a kid respects authority.
Get ready, cause hes about to do that. Hes a legendary fucktard.

Get ready, cause hes about to do that. Hes a legendary fucktard.

For sure...if a liberal media sight provided a "study" that proves sewer gas actually smells great - he would believe it with all his heart.

I'm sure you do. You think he is saying what you think, right? He's giving those thugs a bit of tough love....just what they need. Right?
What I saw was a guy talking to an auditorium full of high schoolers, not thugs. And what I heard him saying (after a bit of a chewing out for being rude) was "YOU CAN DO IT, JUST TRY." No thugs there; no tough love....

Please note who and what I was responding to.

Thanks.
Sorry. Haven't been here long enough to keep straight who has what stance, except for a few.

It's 74%.

Research.

"Now to the mythology of the black male dereliction as dads: While it is true that black parents are less likely to marry before a child is born, it is not true that black fathers suffer a pathology of neglect. In fact, a C.D.C. report issued in December 2013 found that black fathers were the most involved with their children daily, on a number of measures, of any other group of fathers — and in many cases, that was among fathers who didn’t live with their children, as well as those who did."

The speaker even admits he doesn't have white audiences, or hispanic audiences acting out. It's always disrespect from black kids.

When you have one-parent households, you're going to have kids growing up with much less supervision, and this means kids are growing up with less authority around them, thus they have less respect for adults when they are confronted with authority and structure, as is present in a school structure.

Silly nutter. go beyond your "common sense". I gave you the DATA.

Research.

Silly nutter. go beyond your "common sense". I gave you the DATA.
You have no data. You have propaganda. I've been presenting data for twenty five years but it fell on the biased deaf ears of lefties. As a result, things continue to go downhill and stay downhill here in predominantly black, $73k median income suburban PG County, MD.
No initiatives to promote married couples providing mother and father for their kids. Instead we have a no-fracking bill that passed. We don't have any oil or prospective oil here in PG County but they still felt it necessary to pass a no-fracking bill. Mindless, robotic, democrat sheeple.

The speaker really needs to learn English before he says he gets tens of thousands of dollars in speaking engagements. Second, his butthurtness in general is a result of a psychological substitution. He says he "loves" the afro americans in the the audience as his own children and thinks they can do better and close the huge performance gap between themselves and whitey if they just apply themselves, after all they survived slavery. So clearly he is delusional and has visions of grandeur.

Forum List

Back