Instead of destroying A $211 billion industry that touches ALL our lives, why not use wastewater to absorb CO2?

The lithium ion battery was invented by a fellow named Lewis Urry who was employed by the Everready Battery company in Canada. He also invented the alkaline battery.

It was not invented by government and it was not the government that developed the demand.
crick, the details matter, especially when it is technical. The lithium ion battery in not the same as a lithium battery. One is rechargeable and the other is not.

Crick, Guess which one Lewis Urry invented. Googling your opinion to prove what you think you know is a piss poor way to debate. You end up getting things wrong. Google can work well but you must realize, you need to be much more technical.

John B. Goodenough is a world-class physicist and chemist who is credited for the identification and initial development of the first lithium-ion (Li-ion) batteries. He even got a nobel prize for it.

crick, the details matter, especially when it is technical. The lithium ion battery in not the same as a lithium battery. One is rechargeable and the other is not.
You've got me there. Goodenough invented the rechargeable, Urry the disposable. Where you do NOT have me is that neither one was working for the government when they made their discoveries. Goodenough was at the University of Texas at Austin. Your initial claim still fails.

Last edited:
You've got me there. Goodenough invented the rechargeable, Urry the disposable. Where you do NOT have me is that neither one was working for the government when they made their discoveries. Goodenough was at the University of Texas at Austin. Your initial claim still fails.
who invented what has nithing to do with demand

The government giving trillions of dollars to the renewable sustainable akternative geavy industry, does

who invented what has nithing to do with demand

The government giving trillions of dollars to the renewable sustainable akternative geavy industry, does
When did the government give trillions of dollars to alternative energy?

When did the government give trillions of dollars to alternative energy?
How much has been spend on alternative energy and electric vehicles? If you do not think it is trillions, tell us how much, exactly. Go ahead and use your coloring book, I mean your, "data". I promise I wont ridicule your ignorance this time.

For the casual reader of these comments, crick and everyone else, will never answer this question, how much was spent or how much will they spend. Cause they either do not know or they do not want you to know.

How much has been spend on alternative energy and electric vehicles? If you do not think it is trillions, tell us how much, exactly. Go ahead and use your coloring book, I mean your, "data". I promise I wont ridicule your ignorance this time.

For the casual reader of these comments, crick and everyone else, will never answer this question, how much was spent or how much will they spend. Cause they either do not know or they do not want you to know.
Elektra doesn't seem to think much of data. He ignores the data that shows human GHG emissions are raising the planet's temperature. He ignores the data that shows that temperature increase is causing widespread harm which is only getting worse. He makes all sorts of claims about the science and the mitigation measures being used but never shows us any data supporting his contentions. Global warming is being caused by the combustion of fossil fuels in transportation and energy production. If we are to avoid catastrophic warming, that has to stop as soon as humanly possible.

Elektra doesn't seem to think much of data. He ignores the data that shows human GHG emissions are raising the planet's temperature. He ignores the data that shows that temperature increase is causing widespread harm which is only getting worse. He makes all sorts of claims about the science and the mitigation measures being used but never shows us any data supporting his contentions. Global warming is being caused by the combustion of fossil fuels in transportation and energy production. If we are to avoid catastrophic warming, that has to stop as soon as humanly possible.
Ignore? I gave read and seen the bullshit for years. Been there, done that.

i have also seen the solution,

Destroy thousands of square miles of forest, farmland, delicate desert. Destroy tge rainforest for balsa wood.

Build build build build, 24/7, industry, factories, consuming billions of tons of raw materials to build giant wind turbines and solar panels that give us next to no electricity.

The solution to global warming is to create the world's largest heavy industry that increases the consumption of fossil fuels, coal, oil.

Wall st loves the simple minded crickets

Ignore? I gave read and seen the bullshit for years. Been there, done that.
Was that supposed to say "I have read and seen the bullshit for years"?

If so, you need to demonstrate that it's bullshit. You have not done so. No one here has done so and folks smarter than you have tried.

i have also seen the solution,

Destroy thousands of square miles of forest, farmland, delicate desert. Destroy tge rainforest for balsa wood.

Build build build build, 24/7, industry, factories, consuming billions of tons of raw materials to build giant wind turbines and solar panels that give us next to no electricity.

The solution to global warming is to create the world's largest heavy industry that increases the consumption of fossil fuels, coal, oil.

Wall st loves the simple minded crickets
This whole line of yours is your best argument that you don't have a fucking clue.

Yet, you refuse to account for, or explain, how building something inefficient, that uses more raw materials and gives us less in return, is a solution to global warming?
You have yet to present any data supporting those claims. None.

You have yet to present any data supporting those claims. None.
You need data to prove that tons of coals is used to make tons of steel?
You need data to prove that tons of coal is used to make tons of cement?
You need data to prove everything?

You really have no common sense?

Please explain what possible reason all those scientists and companies might have to destroy American industries? Are they really willing to put themselves out of business to destroy America?
One possible reason is the belief of greenies that American industries are destroying the planet

Have you ever heard a lefty say that?

One possible reason is the belief of greenies that American industries are destroying the planet

Have you ever heard of the idea of arguments based on demonstrable facts and supportable and supported contentions? It seems not.

Have you ever heard of the idea of arguments based on demonstrable facts and supportable and supported contentions? It seems not.
I have heard greenies castigate American companies for destroying the planet

See BULLDOG ’s question in post 5

Please explain what possible reason all those scientists and companies might have to destroy American industries?
So you think they are all driven to destroy the world around them - the one they share with their spouses, children, parents, friends, beggar their nations and put everyone on the planet at risk because some unnamed liberal criticized heavy industry? For god's sake get real dude.

So you think they are all driven to destroy the world around them - the one they share with their spouses, children, parents, friends, beggar their nations and put everyone on the planet at risk because some unnamed liberal criticized heavy industry? For god's sake get real dude.
I’m that various leftwinger have more than one reason for the crazy ideas and crazy things they do

But a strong belief that climate change doomsday lurks just over the horizon is the basis

Reconsder your logic. You think companies are purposly trying to destroy the country, why?

Reconsder your logic. You think companies are purposly trying to destroy the country, why?
I never said they are purposely trying to destroy the planet

Thats a lib greenie schtick not mine

But libs are trying to destroy industries such as oil and gas

Forum List

Back