Instead of destroying A $211 billion industry that touches ALL our lives, why not use wastewater to absorb CO2?

I never said they are purposely trying to destroy the planet

Thats a lib greenie schtick not mine

But libs are trying to destroy industries such as oil and gas
People with a basic understanding of science are attempting to eliminate the production of GHGs. That will necessarily involve the elimination of the use of fossil fuels. Petroleum is an excellent material resource and can remain so. But no more fuel. No more natural gas. No more coal. No more gasoline or diesel.

People with a basic understanding of science are attempting to eliminate the production of GHGs. That will necessarily involve the elimination of the use of fossil fuels. Petroleum is an excellent material resource and can remain so. But no more fuel. No more natural gas. No more coal. No more gasoline or diesel.
Greenies are kidding themselves if they think fossile fuels can be replaced with anything other than nuclear power

But that touches another emotional nerve on the left

Greenies are kidding themselves if they think fossile fuels can be replaced with anything other than nuclear power

But that touches another emotional nerve on the left
I love nuclear power. I am going to REALLY love fusion power. That will be the solution for this problem and a whole lot more.

See BULLDOG ’s question in post 5

Please explain what possible reason all those scientists and companies might have to destroy American industries?
So you are using greenies claim that some companies are destroying the environment to justify your claim that some huge group is trying to destroy our industry. In the first place, greed is an easily identifyable reason businesses might do things that hurt the environment, but I still can't see why that huge group would want to destroy American industry, as a whole.

A lot of folks on your side of this argument also hate nuclear.
I’m not aware of any

The difference may be that libs (biden) for instance are determined to kill fossil fuels without a practical alternative

Whereas conservatives still see oil and gas as a viable energy source

So you are using greenies claim that some companies are destroying the environment to justify your claim that some huge group is trying to destroy our industry. In the first place, greed is an easily identifyable reason businesses might do things that hurt the environment, but I still can't see why that huge group would want to destroy American industry, as a whole.
I just mentioned biden in another post who has vowed to kill the fossil fuel industry

I never said they are purposely trying to destroy the planet

Thats a lib greenie schtick not mine

But libs are trying to destroy industries such as oil and gas
Ok. I was responding to the crazy MAGA that did claim the left is trying to destroy American industry. You might note that the buggy whip industy took a big blow when cars became common.

Ok. I was responding to the crazy MAGA that did claim the left is trying to destroy American industry. You might note that the buggy whip industy took a big blow when cars became common.
I dont entirely absolve the left from wanting to destroy US industries such as oil and gas

Biden has openly pledged to do away with fossil fuel

But he does not have a viable replacement

I dont entirely absolve the left from wanting to destroy US industries such as oil and gas

Biden has openly pledged to do away with fossil fuel

But he does not have a viable replacement
The primary goal is not the destruction of those industries. It is the replacement of those industries with non-emitting technologies.

The primary goal is not the destruction of those industries. It is the replacement of those industries with non-emitting technologies.
Just dont get the cart before the horse

No one has a replacement for fossil fuel yet

Many things are possible

But the reality is that you are nowhere close to that now

You have to face that
We are getting closer all the time. EV and hybrid sales are growing very quickly and taking a larger and larger market share and virtually every new energy facility being put up outside China is renewable. You're just in denial dude.

Forum List

Back