Institute For Energy Research: Biden has taken over 200 actions to make it harder to produce energy.

Well aren't you the demanding little shit. Find it yourself. Obama increased oil and gas production by 80% and made the USA energy independent, and then Trump took credit for it.

We've posted the links more times than I care to count, by like always, you don't read them when we post them.

This is why you will always be nothing but Nostra Dumbass.
I have posted numerous links proving my claims in this thread. All you clowns have is “Nuh-uh”.

So STFU,

I think it’s because of the “Blame America First” vibe of the MAGA camp.
Feel free to quote a post by me blaming America first, Dipsqueeze.

Failure to do so is an admission by you that you are a lying sack of vermin shit. As if everyone doesn’t already know that.

Feel free to quote a post by me blaming America first, Dipsqueeze.

Failure to do so is an admission by you that you are a lying sack of vermin shit. As if everyone doesn’t already know that.
I said “MAGA vibe” and you lick Trump’s boots daily!

Link in the OP lists 200 actions backing me up.

All you have is “Nuh-uh”.

You lose again, loser.

Your OP has been completely discredited as the product of Big Oil, and and a lying fake news site. A Koch Foundation study spun through a conspiracy theory website.

Instead of coming up with better sources and arguments, you continue to call those who have exposed your post as "liars" and demanded links that you have no intention of reading.

Gas was under $2 a gallon when Obama was President, and it increased by over $1 a gallon after Trump took office, and you said NOTHING.

Nostra Dumbass - so stupid he refuses to admit defeat ever. Trump would be so proud if only he didn't think you're such a idiot for voting for him.

Your OP has been completely discredited as the product of Big Oil, and and a lying fake news site. A Koch Foundation study spun through a conspiracy theory website.

Instead of coming up with better sources and arguments, you continue to call those who have exposed your post as "liars" and demanded links that you have no intention of reading.

Gas was under $2 a gallon when Obama was President, and it increased by over $1 a gallon after Trump took office, and you said NOTHING.

Nostra Dumbass - so stupid he refuses to admit defeat ever. Trump would be so proud if only he didn't think you're such an idiot for voting for him.
You bleating about the sources isn’t discrediting anthung except the rumor you have a brain, Dumbass.

It’s too easy to expose you as the lying asswipe you are.

To date, the average gasoline price during President Biden’s term — with nearly two years still to go — is $3.60/gallon. That is on a pace to be the highest average under any president. Here is how prices stack up per gallon, from lowest to highest average for their terms:

1. Joe Biden (partial term) — $3.60
  2. Barack Obama first term — $3.12
  3. Barack Obama second term — $2.95
  4. George W. Bush second term — $2.77
  5. Donald Trump — $2.57
  6. George W. Bush first term — $1.59

You bleating about the sources isn’t discrediting anthung except the rumor you have a brain, Dumbass.

So in your world, facts don't matter and if it's in print and says what you want, you're going with it, true or not.

This is why you're Nostra Dumbass, and always will be.

It’s too easy to expose you as the lying asswipe you are.

To date, the average gasoline price during President Biden’s term — with nearly two years still to go — is $3.60/gallon. That is on a pace to be the highest average under any president. Here is how prices stack up per gallon, from lowest to highest average for their terms:

1. Joe Biden (partial term) — $3.60
  2. Barack Obama first term — $3.12
  3. Barack Obama second term — $2.95
  4. George W. Bush second term — $2.77
  5. Donald Trump — $2.57
  6. George W. Bush first term — $1.59

The average price of gas during his term is IRRELEVANT to ANYTHING since the President doesn't control the price of gas.

Come back to us with something that's RELEVANT.

The average price of gas during his term is IRRELEVANT to ANYTHING since the President doesn't control the price of gas.

Come back to us with something that's RELEVANT.
WTF? Your last post had you bleating about how awesome Barry was on gas prices. You even lied and said his gas was under $2.

Then when I document you are a lying sack of KKKanadian vermin shit you come back with "the President doesn't control the price of gas".

This one is right up there with your claim 20 acres of prime waterfront Palm Beach real estate has "no value", and your claim there is no fentanyl coming over the US Southern border.

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Gas was under $2 a gallon when Obama was President,
Lies.

1713446364174.png

It is a national security issue. We can’t control oil prices even as the top producer in the world. OPEC cuts drive what prices are. The only way to free ourselves from the slavery of the oil producing nations is to get mostly off of oil. It is common sense. Not sure why conservatives have to be regressives. Try being a progressive conservative.

The only way to free ourselves from the slavery of the oil producing nations is to get mostly off of oil.

How many new nuclear reactors should we build?

I see Dems are lying out their ass in this thread. Here's a fact they can't escape, gas here in our Dem run blue state is currently a whopping $5.079 a gallon :oops:

Forum List

Back