Institute For Energy Research: Biden has taken over 200 actions to make it harder to produce energy.

In spite of him, Dumbass.

Still waiting for you to link us up to a single thing he did to increase production.

I posted several showing how he impeded production.

Good luck!
1713449665643.png

cc: Nostra aka, Dumbfuck.

Faun: Uh, yeah that's what he alluded to, Dumbfuck. "First on their list," is a reference to the Keystone XL pipeline.
Dumbfuck: You have ZERO reading comprehension skills.

LOL

Everyone gets it but you, Dumbfuck.

What are you mumbling about now?

cc: Nostra aka, Dumbfuck.

Faun: Uh, yeah that's what he alluded to, Dumbfuck. "First on their list," is a reference to the Keystone XL pipeline.
Dumbfuck: You have ZERO reading comprehension skills.

LOL

Everyone gets it but you, Dumbfuck.
See. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Already gave you an example. Your attempts to refute it failed miserably.
Yeah, you bleated OIL LEASES. Something that every President does, and something that went down under Barry Hussein due to his blocking millions of acres to exploration, Simp.

You just keep losing, loser.:dance::dance::dance:

Still nothing.

Run along, Kid. Ya got your ass handed to you......AGAIN.:banana:

LOL

Your delusions are noted and laughed at. Obama issued thousands of leases. I showed oil production hit an all time high, at that time, by the end of his presidency.

He wanted to stop back by and confirm he has zero reading comprehension skills again. Mission accomplished.

LOL

Hisses the only idiot here who didn't know he was talking about the Keystone XL pipeline. G'head, Dumbfuck, keep projecting it's others, and not you, who's illiterate.

:abgg2q.jpg:

LOL

Yeah, I see you're the only one who didn't know he was talking about the Keystone XL pipeline.

Wrong again, Dumbass. I addressed the Keystone pipeline in my response to him.

Holy cow you are stupid. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

LOL

Hisses the only idiot here who didn't know he was talking about the Keystone XL pipeline. G'head, Dumbfuck, keep projecting it's others, and not you, who's illiterate.

How many times are you going to humiliate yourself here, Simp?

Wrong again, Dumbass. I addressed the Keystone pipeline in my response to him.

Holy cow you are stupid. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Poor Dumbfuck, lying again. :itsok:

He said, "pipeline" and then you repeated "pipeline." You clearly didn't know which pipeline he was talking about as evidenced by you saying I have "ZERO reading comprehension skills," in response to me pointing out he was referring to the Keystone XL pipeline.

Shoving it up the asses of the poor is a national security issue?
OPEC cuts production our price of oil goes up. American oil producers and OPEC get rich and the consumer pays. That is what makes oil prices go up and impacts prices. Getting away from oil will reduce the cost. Lower demand is lower prices and we are over 20% of the worlds demand. If we dropped that in half prices would drop 20% worldwide.

OPEC cuts production our price of oil goes up. American oil producers and OPEC get rich and the consumer pays. That is what makes oil prices go up and impacts prices. Getting away from oil will reduce the cost. Lower demand is lower prices and we are over 20% of the worlds demand. If we dropped that in half prices would drop 20% worldwide.
Your side purposely increases income inequality in the name of what they claim is a greater cause.

How many new nuclear reactors should we build?

Forum List

Back