Insurrection at the Capitol Building.

Not the question nor what we are discussing. Why do you hem and haw as to condemning Hamas?
Yes, they suck. Jeesh, try to keep up with the posters on here. Do I need to denounce the terrorist, murderous, rapist, baby decapitating sonsabitches every time I log on in a thread, or something?

Somebody was talking about an insurrection at the capital. I simply pointed out, at least one was taken down and arrested, though I had no idea of the charges. I kinda doubt it was insurrection, though.

The Jan 6 demonstrators were a loose knit bunch of mom and pop types who were offered a tour. These people are professional all the way and are the true insurrectionists. Will they be hunted down and sentenced to harsh terms? Don't hold your breath.

He assaulted a police officer
Lock his little ass up. Anybody violent and dumb enough to assault a cop, is a danger to society at large and should be denied bail, while held over for trial.

See, arrests are made but there will be no prosecutions.

Let's see.

1) No breaking of windows..check.
2) No beating of police officers...check. They're standing around in a nice neat circle.
3) No protestors roaming the halls...check.
4) No protestors carrying zip ties...check.
5) No protestors smearing feces on the walls...check.
6) No protestors carrying Confederate flags...check.

Nobody trying to interrupt the peaceful transition of power.
Noisy..sure. But electing a Speaker of the House????? That should have taken one afternoon in a normal world.

But hey, people got arrested. You should be happy about that. :)

Maga is a cult.

1697672181680.png

There will be prosecution of the Capitol Police for excessive force then lawsuits where the Capitol settles out of court for millions, which is the pay off to the "protestors".

It is a clever scam, political stunt.

Yes, they suck. Jeesh, try to keep up with the posters on here. Do I need to denounce the terrorist, murderous, rapist, baby decapitating sonsabitches every time I log on in a thread, or something?

Somebody was talking about an insurrection at the capital. I simply pointed out, at least one was taken down and arrested, though I had no idea of the charges. I kinda doubt it was insurrection, though.
If Republicans come to power and this happens you will see the same as they received if pursued. For every time a Prog agenda lowers us further into the gutter, it means it has been done and legitimized.

4 people were guilty of it.

"Four members of the Oath Keepers were found guilty today by a jury in the District of Columbia of seditious conspiracy and other charges for crimes related to the breach of the U.S. Capitol on Jan. 6, 2021. Their actions and the actions of others disrupted a joint session of the U.S. Congress that was in the process of ascertaining and counting the electoral votes related to the presidential election."
Framed. One of the witnesses perjured himself. Video and time stamps prove it. Try to keep up.

Forum List

Back