Insurrection at the Capitol Building.

4 people were guilty of it.

"Four members of the Oath Keepers were found guilty today by a jury in the District of Columbia of seditious conspiracy and other charges for crimes related to the breach of the U.S. Capitol on Jan. 6, 2021. Their actions and the actions of others disrupted a joint session of the U.S. Congress that was in the process of ascertaining and counting the electoral votes related to the presidential election."
Multiple GOP reps were going to delay the vote by bringing up evidence of mass vote fraud. Would they have been guilty? Of course they didn't after the protesters were inside. How may Feds were amongst them? How many illegal aliens crossed the border today?

Multiple GOP reps were going to delay the vote by bringing up evidence of mass vote fraud.

So?

Would they have been guilty?

Guilty of what?

Of course they didn't after the protesters were inside.

Did they after the captial was cleared?

How may Feds were amongst them? How many illegal aliens crossed the border today?
Deflection. You trying to derail your own thread?

Good grief.

I see that the police are arresting the ones that refused to leave, two at a time.
At least with 1/6 we had rightful Americans protesting an American election.
Here we have raghead dipshits from another land desecrating Our Capitol because they want Hamas bloodlust to receive neither criticism nor a response.

Here's your enemy in your own homeland, America! What are you going to do about it?

1697664900618.png

Did they break windows and bust open doors and beat cops to get in?

Can you provide us where in the criminal code for an insurrection it requires "bust open doors" or "break windows" to get in the capitol for it to be an insurrection?

The reality is, these pro-hamas folks didn't commit an insurrection because the current President's admin is pro-hamas

Can you provide us where in the criminal code for an insurrection it requires "bust open doors" or "break windows" to get in the capitol for it to be an insurrection?

No. That was just the neat stuff some Trump humpers did while seditious conspiracy was being perpetrated.

The reality is, these pro-hamas folks didn't commit an insurrection because the current President's admin is pro-hamas
More thoughts and feelings from Trump humpers.

No. That was just the neat stuff some Trump humpers did while seditious conspiracy was being perpetrated.

More thoughts and feelings from Trump humpers.
So why did you suggest it had to be?

Yes, it's certainly my thoughts, based on the stance the Demafascsit have taken...such as well...what we see in the OP....dembots storming the Capitol to make it known they are pro-Hamas.

So why did you suggest it had to be?

Because people were convicted of seditious conspiracy.

Yes, it's certainly my thoughts, based on the stance the Demafascsit have taken...such as well...what we see in the OP....dembots storming the Capitol to make it known they are pro-Hamas.
How do you know they are Democrats?

It doesn't look that way to me. Which of the people "...Conspired to overthrow, put down, or to destroy by force the Government of the United States, or to levy war against them, or to oppose by force the authority thereof, or by force to prevent, hinder, or delay the execution of any law of the United States, or by force to seize, take, or possess any property of the United States contrary to the authority thereof, they shall each be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than twenty years, or both."?

Because people were convicted of seditious conspiracy.

It doesn't look that way to me. Which of the people "...Conspired to overthrow, put down, or to destroy by force the Government of the United States, or to levy war against them, or to oppose by force the authority thereof, or by force to prevent, hinder, or delay the execution of any law of the United States, or by force to seize, take, or possess any property of the United States contrary to the authority thereof, they shall each be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than twenty years, or both."?
yeah and in no way is breaking windows are requirement.....

I don't think these dembots did conspire to overthrow the Govt...I made that clear...the current Xiden regime shares their pro-Hamas views

yeah and in no way is breaking windows are requirement.....

I agree. Their were Trump humper traitors that broke windows that were not convicted of seditious conspiracy.

I don't think these dembots did conspire to overthrow the Govt...I made that clear...the current Xiden regime shares their pro-Hamas views

Thanks for sharing your thoughts and feelings about President Biden.

I agree. Their were Trump humper traitors that broke windows that were not convicted of seditious conspiracy.

Thanks for sharing your thoughts and feelings about President Biden.
Because they share the demafasict pro-hamas views…

Forum List

Back