🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Intensely Stupid People -

You are right and the ThinkProgress piece you reference proves it.

Reeeeally... so George W. Bush was NOT President on 9/11?

Or do you just not understand what sarcasm is?

Seems to me the stupid occurs when someone (like you) takes enough time out of their life to even consider replying to a lie such as "Was Bush 2 president in 2001" Forrests' mom was right "stupid is as stupid does" To take up the space and the resources to produce such a pathetic attempt at satire proves ThinkProgress is no serious publication. Get off your tookus and read Decimus Iunius Iuvenalis and learn what satire is.

Seems to me the stupid occurs when someone (like you) takes enough time out of their life to even consider replying to a lie such as "Was Bush 2 president in 2001" Forrests' mom was right "stupid is as stupid does" To take up the space and the resources to produce such a pathetic attempt at satire proves ThinkProgress is no serious publication. Get off your tookus and read Decimus Iunius Iuvenalis and learn what satire is.

I understand what satire is. Do you?
Doesn't seem so.
But I also understand only intelligent people get it. Maybe you should stick with the needlepoint threads.

I understand what satire is. Do you?
Doesn't seem so.
Satire is funny neither your nor the piece in ThinkProgress is.

They're still whining about the 2,000 election. :lol:
My grandmother who served in the Army Air Corps during WW2 and was a life long Republican always maintained "W" was selected not elected. She also hated Cheney with a passion. Before she died she voted for McCain. She was dead on correct about "W" administration that will go down in history among the worst ever.

I thought the second invasion of Iraq was the stupidest move in an almost unbroken string of stupid moves since the 1950s. I caught absolute hell whenever I expressed my opinion and was almost alone in that opinion. Funny now the field is crowded with those who claim to have been against it.

My grandmother who served in the Army Air Corps during WW2 and was a life long Republican always maintained "W" was selected not elected. She also hated Cheney with a passion. Before she died she voted for McCain. She was dead on correct about "W" administration that will go down in history among the worst ever.
Who cares?

Who cares?
A lot of people do. Republicans better get their shit together and it better not be Bush or Trump.

And yet Obama will claim the top prize in that regard.

(from three years ago)

The video does not change the fact that neither you nor the ThinkProgress piece are funny. Maher is at times funny you not so much.

Forum List

Back