🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Intensely Stupid People -

file.php

You are right and the ThinkProgress piece you reference proves it.

Reeeeally... so George W. Bush was NOT President on 9/11?

Or do you just not understand what sarcasm is?

Seems to me the stupid occurs when someone (like you) takes enough time out of their life to even consider replying to a lie such as "Was Bush 2 president in 2001" Forrests' mom was right "stupid is as stupid does" To take up the space and the resources to produce such a pathetic attempt at satire proves ThinkProgress is no serious publication. Get off your tookus and read Decimus Iunius Iuvenalis and learn what satire is.

So if the bush boy wasn't president on 9-11 who was?

You republicans really are pathetic liars.

Damn I am sorry your butt hurts mine on the other hand is really well and feels better each time it squeezes out another Pogo.

Seems to me the stupid occurs when someone (like you) takes enough time out of their life to even consider replying to a lie such as "Was Bush 2 president in 2001" Forrests' mom was right "stupid is as stupid does" To take up the space and the resources to produce such a pathetic attempt at satire proves ThinkProgress is no serious publication. Get off your tookus and read Decimus Iunius Iuvenalis and learn what satire is.

Another assumption by an Intensely Stupid Person. What makes you think I have ever expressed an affiliation with a political party?
Don't look now your bigotry is showing.

Damn I am sorry your butt hurts mine on the other hand is really well and feels better each time it squeezes out another Pogo.

Another assumption by an Intensely Stupid Person. What makes you think I have ever expressed an affiliation with a political party?

You completely whiffed on her question. If Shrub wasn't the POTUS -- who was?

Check the thread title again....

You completely whiffed on her question. If Shrub wasn't the POTUS -- who was?

Check the thread title again....

Another question from an Intensely stupid person, I answered the question, she claimed me to be a Republican and based her question on that. I am not and as a non republican feel no obligation to answer stupid questions from an Intensely Stupid Person. I will excuse myself now to squeeze out another Pogo.

And STILL no answer from the IS people on who was POTUS during 9/11.

We sit, and we wait.....

They're still whining about the 2,000 election. :lol:
My grandmother who served in the Army Air Corps during WW2 and was a life long Republican always maintained "W" was selected not elected. She also hated Cheney with a passion. Before she died she voted for McCain. She was dead on correct about "W" administration that will go down in history among the worst ever.
Who cares?
A lot of people do. Republicans better get their shit together and it better not be Bush or Trump.

The world isn't ready for a republican in the whitehouse yet. And while Obama's foreign policy was no less a disaster then his predecessor, they did get bin laden, which in a small way makes up for some of horror Obama perpetrated on the world. Not much, but some.

Your title is ironic. Interesting you were dumb enough to actually make a thread. :laugh:

I enjoy pointing out stupidity every bit as much as you enjoy practicing it.
You must keep yourself in stitches all the time pointing out your own stupidity. I know you constantly amuse all of us with it.
laugh.gif

Meathead wrote: If the economic sluggishness of today can be blamed on Bush 7 years on, or better yet Reagan 25 years on, why shouldn't 9/11 be blamed on Clinton a mere 8 months later?

Granny says, "Now ya'll talkin'...

... like one o' dem...

... looney, lefty lib'rals."

Forum List

Back