Interesting 2020 election statistics

Sorry bout that,

1. We will see normal numbers return on the 2024 election, not 80 million votes each side like last time.
2. 160 million people don't vote in America, not in 2020, not in 2024.
3. Most likely be around 135 million total votes cast, at the most, both parties.
4. Always a throw away votes non-descript parties, those never mean anything.
5. But actual people who go to the polls 135 million the max.
6. And when we stop allowing elections to be secret, put a serial number on each vote, voters can track their votes after an election, we need to know that our vote that we cast was counted.
7. Not stolen.
8. It has to be put into place, elections are far too important.
9. Have no sham, have no fear, stand up for your vote when you vote.
10. Type in the serial number you voted with and find out, take a pic. with your cell phone of your vote before you cast it into a voting machine.
11. Next day see your votes were cast the way you cast them, all of them, if any of your votes have been stolen, go to the voting board, screaming, you have proof!
12. "There I fixed fraud in the voting system forever." ~CWN
13. Blind voting is for idiots, hoping for the day.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
All citizens over 18 have a constitutional right to vote. Some states prevent felons from voting, but some states let prisoners vote as well such as mine...who believes every citizen as the constitution states, has the right to vote, imprisoned or not. All states before the civil war allowed men in prison to vote, but changed it because they wanted to stop blacks imprisoned from voting.

We have also had absentee voting since the civil war.

Over 35 states allow absentee voting, with no excuse needed to get a ballot for registered voters including Florida...where Trump voted using a mail in ballot.

Both repubs and dems have equal opportunity to vote via absentee mail in vote in those states.

If the law or court rulings did not allow absentee mail in voting, then both dems and repubs would have found another means to vote...early voting, or in person voting on election day.

Last edited:
If I thought you really wanted an answer to learn I would give you one. But since you want to create strife and argument, you can figure it out for yourself.

Then the Pharisees went and plotted how to entangle him in his words. And they sent their disciples to him, along with the Herodians, saying, “Teacher, we know that you are true and teach the way of God truthfully, and you do not care about anyone's opinion, for you are not swayed by appearances. Tell us, then, what you think. Is it lawful to pay taxes to Caesar, or not?” But Jesus, aware of their malice, said,“ Why put me to the test, you hypocrites? Show me the coin for the tax.” And they brought him a denarius. And Jesus said to them, “Whose likeness and inscription is this?” They said, “Caesar's.” Then he said to them, “Therefore render to Caesar the things that are Caesar's, and to God the things that are God's.” When they heard it, they marveled. And they left him and went away.
Trump and Trumpers are the Pharisees in your passage who are trying to trick people in to believing Trump did not lose the election he clearly and lawfully, lost!

The devil is deceiving you
...he's the father of all liars and lies. Be careful!!! :eek:

Sorry bout that,

1. The truth keeps marching on.
2. And will ground ALL liars into powder.
3. Joe will go into the grinding wheel firstly.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

The best way to attract votes is to have an opponent make the entire election about him when he is disliked more than any president in recent history.

This past election was a battle between Trump vs Not-Trump because that is what Trump wanted. In the end record numbers of people came out and voted for Not-Trump.

It is somewhat the same reason that Trump won in 2016
You really assume you are the smartest person alive , don't you? Well with the help of your wife . Don't you?

Forum List

Back