Interesting articles on GOP senators' cowardice....

Well, why doesn’t the House vote for impeachment and we’ll just see?
They will in their own time.

After the elections.

Otherwise...they are fucked.
Actually Tramp said HE is fucked! And he should know.

I am not worried about Trump.

He goes....Pence will have you begging for his return.
That is an argument for why they should not impeach Tramp, Pence will just pardon the crook. Of course the GOP are too gutless to convict, so that is an argument to impeach.

After the elections.

That is an argument for why they should not impeach Tramp, Pence will just pardon the crook. Of course the GOP are too gutless to convict, so that is an argument to impeach.

Whatever...go to bed.

After the elections.

Whatever...go to bed.
Truth hurts!

With few exceptions to the rule, elected officials do not risk their seats over principle. The GOP is not going to risk a backlash from the Trump voting bloc anymore than the Democratic Party will proceed forward with an impeachment vote without a mandate from the people.

I doubt the House gets the votes to proceed with this bull shit.

Career politicians know when to play and when to fold. Its would be suicidal for them to actually vote for impeachment and they know it.

After the elections.

Of course the GOP are too gutless to convict,

Just like Democrats were, 20 years ago

The primary "source" seems to come from a disgruntled anti-Trump hack who claims to have been a GOP "consultant" but only consulted with RINO John McCain. Mike Murphy claims he was "told" by an (ho-hum) yet another anonymous unidentified senator yada yada and it makes a big hit in on the left wing blog circuit. The intent of course is to give the crazy left a bone to chew on while the investigation falls apart and democrats become the focus.

These articles assert that were the senate impeachment vote kept :secret" (they can't be based on the Constitution's Articles)......THIRTY of these republicans WOULD vote for impeachment.....

Saving one's hide to get re-elected seems to trump (pardon the expression) one's Constitution Oath.

SHAME !!!

30 Republican Senators Would Vote to Impeach Trump' If ...

30 Republican Senators might vote to impeach Trump if the ...
Cowards. The Democrats are will to risk their careers to do the right thing, too bad the republicans won't.

The primary "source" seems to come from a disgruntled anti-Trump hack who claims to have been a GOP "consultant" but only consulted with RINO John McCain. Mike Murphy claims he was "told" by an (ho-hum) yet another anonymous unidentified senator yada yada and it makes a big hit in on the left wing blog circuit. The intent of course is to give the crazy left a bone to chew on while the investigation falls apart and democrats become the focus.

It's another big nothing burger that the Dems, lefty loons and progs have latched onto. Sure are relentless morons.

The DOJ has already cleared Trump and someone should e-mail Pelousy so she can save her own ass.

These articles assert that were the senate impeachment vote kept :secret" (they can't be based on the Constitution's Articles)......THIRTY of these republicans WOULD vote for impeachment.....

Saving one's hide to get re-elected seems to trump (pardon the expression) one's Constitution Oath.

SHAME !!!

30 Republican Senators Would Vote to Impeach Trump' If ...

30 Republican Senators might vote to impeach Trump if the ...
Cowards. The Democrats are will to risk their careers to do the right thing, too bad the republicans won't.

Don't hold your breath there bucko.

The professional politicians, no matter which party, take care of number one.

The DOJ has already cleared Trump and if you think those self serving Dem Congress critters will vote for impeachment after that then your dumber than a box of rocks.

Professional politicians know when to fold and distance themselves from anything that makes them look bad. That's why they are still professional politicians.

Trump raised $15 Million within 48 hours of the wicked witch of the west announcing the faux impeachment.

Good job!

How much of that was in Rubles.......LMAO

How much of that was in Rubles

I doubt Pelosi and Schiff donated

Wow I just converted to rubles Bidens son got

39,151,020.00 rubles..

Trust a tRumpkin to be handy at converting currency into rubles and back.

After the elections.

Pence is implicated.

"President Pelosi". Say it with me.

After the elections.

You tried to impeach a man for getting a blowjob.

What did you expect?

After the elections.

What did you expect?

standard dim response.

With few exceptions to the rule, elected officials do not risk their seats over principle. The GOP is not going to risk a backlash from the Trump voting bloc anymore than the Democratic Party will proceed forward with an impeachment vote without a mandate from the people.
Democratic congessmen are risking their seats over principal as we speak.

Forum List

Back