Interesting articles on GOP senators' cowardice....

These articles assert that were the senate impeachment vote kept :secret" (they can't be based on the Constitution's Articles)......THIRTY of these republicans WOULD vote for impeachment.....

Saving one's hide to get re-elected seems to trump (pardon the expression) one's Constitution Oath.

SHAME !!!

30 Republican Senators Would Vote to Impeach Trump' If ...

30 Republican Senators might vote to impeach Trump if the ...
Cowards. The Democrats are will to risk their careers to do the right thing, too bad the republicans won't.

Indeed, Pelosi agreed to start an impeachment inquiry ONLY AFTER Dem. representatives in purple districts decided that upholding the Constitution was more important than getting re-elected.....

Can anyone here say the same about such scum buckets as McConnell, Graham, Jordan, etc.????

These articles assert that were the senate impeachment vote kept :secret" (they can't be based on the Constitution's Articles)......THIRTY of these republicans WOULD vote for impeachment.....

Saving one's hide to get re-elected seems to trump (pardon the expression) one's Constitution Oath.

SHAME !!!

Yeah, it is unverified, probably not verifiable, and likely pap. That's just someone making a splash, getting his name into the papers.

Moreover, really, how hard can it be? No senators will, under any circumstances, vote for "impeachment". That is, senators do not get to vote for impeachment. That would be representatives in the House. That goofy self-promoter doesn't even get the terminology right, and those so-called "journalists" rebleat that nonsense. Pitiful.

Well, why doesn’t the House vote for impeachment and we’ll just see?
They will in their own time.

After the elections.

Otherwise...they are fucked.
Actually Tramp said HE is fucked! And he should know.

I am not worried about Trump.

He goes....Pence will have you begging for his return.
Pence is implicated.

"President Pelosi". Say it with me.

The wet dream continues.

SHAME !!!

Cowards. The Democrats are will to risk their careers to do the right thing, too bad the republicans won't.

1. Right now all you have is bluster. We'll see who is really willing when the vote hits. If it hits.
2. The article is bullshit. I've got it on good source that 50 democrats want to cut Pelosi off from Botox fearing it is affecting her brain. I am sure you buy that too.

After the elections.

Otherwise...they are fucked.

That is an argument for why they should not impeach Tramp, Pence will just pardon the crook. Of course the GOP are too gutless to convict, so that is an argument to impeach.

Of course the GOP are too gutless to convict,

Just like Democrats were, 20 years ago
You tried to impeach a man for getting a blowjob.

What did you expect?

Isn't that funny.....I mean how much you can lie.

Clinton was impeached for lying under oath and obstruction.

That it ever got to impeachment was beyond me. It was stupid on the part of the GOP. I cringed every time it came up.

That they were stupid does not make you any less a liar.

That is an argument for why they should not impeach Tramp, Pence will just pardon the crook. Of course the GOP are too gutless to convict, so that is an argument to impeach.

What did you expect?

standard dim response.
Sadly for you it's true.

What did you expect?

standard dim response.
Sadly for you it's true.

sadly for you, there is no mention of getting a blowjob in the Articles of Impeachment.

lying, obstruction of justice, yes.

blowjob, no.

What did you expect?

standard dim response.
Sadly for you it's true.

sadly for you, there is no mention of getting a blowjob in the Articles of Impeachment.

blowjob, no.
Well duh, that would have made them look silly (sillier). That's what it was about, nevertheless.

What did you expect?

standard dim response.
Sadly for you it's true.

blowjob, no.
Well duh, that would have made them look silly (sillier). That's what it was about, nevertheless.

no

it was about lying, and obstruction.

Guess you're one of those that will never buck what their masters instruct.

Shame,

at times you seem to have a bright mind.

Forum List

Back