Interesting Info about NYC

i found this Talking Points Memo very interesting. Anybody here who lives in NYC?

The O'Reilly Factor | Bill O'Reilly | Fox News

NYC is a welfare city?

All Democrat-run cities are train wrecks.

They are run by Dems because Pubs are racist.
Your race card has expired.View attachment 101204
How could anyone NOT like Melania's and Ivanka's nude photos on the internet?

Michelle on the other hand would be a totally different story.

I think Melania is the only First Lady whom we have butt naked photos of.

As far as first daughters go, I don't know if the Bush daughters are on the Internet too.

i found this Talking Points Memo very interesting. Anybody here who lives in NYC?

NYC is a welfare city?

As far as first daughters go, I don't know if the Bush daughters are on the Internet too.
Mrs Obama wouldn't pose nude. It can't show it's penis.

Why are you showing me pics of 2 women?? Are you another white racist??
Nope actually I support a candidate that will represent all Americans. You supported a candidate that thinks half of Americans are deplorable. Put your race card up, it's making you look foolish.

1/2 of the Trump supporters, and I quite agree. The lock her up crowd, I find very deplorable. Then again their hero was as well.
She should be locked up, and probably will. Pending the ongoing investigation.

NYC is a welfare city?

Mrs Obama would pose nude. It can't show it's penis.

NYC is a welfare city?

If the First Lady has posed nude, there would be no way Obama would of been Pres. The Pubs would of crucified him, even more than they did. Or even if Obama had an affair he would of never been Pres.

NYC is a welfare city?

Pittsburgh consistently ranks near the top of America`s most livable cities along with Honolulu. That means you`re full of shit doesn`t it little billy?
Forbes.com Rates Pittsburgh No. 1 Most Livable City
The Economist names Pittsburgh the Most Livable City (on the mainland) again - NEXTpittsburgh

Now about Obama being the cause of racial divide, no he just brought it out in the open.

As a white person, Caucasian, I am so disgusted at the GOP white morons that fought him tooth and nail and I believe it was because he was black in appearance, but actually he is biracial. I have so much disgust of most Republicans I don't know where to begin, they are mainly racist bigots who do not want to fix any problems, they create them.

When Bush left office he left Obama a depression and Trump is entering office with some growth.

Obama leaving us with double the debt of eight years ago and the failed obama care, which people now have to pay into whether they want to or not.

Mrs Obama would pose nude. It can't show it's penis.

NYC is a welfare city?

If the First Lady has posed nude, there would be no way Obama would of been Pres. The Pubs would of crucified him, even more than they did. Or even if Obama had an affair he would of never been Pres.
Why? Bill Clinton was voted in twice with you knowing he cheated on Hillary multiple times. Liberals set the bar low for a president with Clinton and Obama.

NYC is a welfare city?

Pittsburgh consistently ranks near the top of America`s most livable cities along with Honolulu. That means you`re full of shit doesn`t it little billy?
The Economist names Pittsburgh the Most Livable City (on the mainland) again - NEXTpittsburgh

A "most-liveable" city does not begin to compare with the paradise within which I reside.

The 4th most polluted city in the U.S. If you're planning on visiting it will take 2 or 3 days to get used to the smell. It's dirty, depressing, grimy, filthy, and disgusting. The people are hicks and except for those who live here while attending college (and then leave quickly after), most people seem uneducated.

The Pittsburgh dialect is enough to make you want to slap the person speaking for abusing grammar in such a way. It's pretty bad.

99% of natives wear Pittsburgh Steelers shirts or hats EVERY DAY even when it's not football season. Individuality isn't a strong point. Natives are also very proud and defensive of Pittsburgh, but that's probably because they've never been anywhere else, so they can't really compare it.

Whomever designed the street layout was on drugs. I think someone else described it accurately on here. There's also a huge shortage of street signs, so if you're new to this shithole, plan on getting lost alot. People hate Sienna Miller for calling it Shitsburgh, but deep down they know she's right, and if they don't know, I'll tell you. She's right. She is very, very right.

Pittsburgh hobbies include the Steelers. If the Steelers ever left Pittsburgh, everyone would kill themselves, but not before downing a few six-packs of beer.

There's a reason people outside of Pittsburgh don't put french fries on their salads. Because it's gross. Don't plan on that food trend catching on elsewhere.

People are rude and racist. Since I moved here a year ago, I've heard the "N" word thrown around quite casually (but ONLY around other White people). That's just sad.

The TV series "Queer as Folk" is supposed to take place in Pittsburgh, but because the city is so ugly, they filmed it in Canada. That's why it looks kinda nice on the series, but don't let that fool you into coming here. You'll regret it.

No, you didn't die and go to Hell, you took a wrong turn and ended up in Pittsburgh. Common mistake with all the soot and smoke and Steelers fans.
by Moving Out Next Month

NYC is a welfare city?

A "most-liveable" city does not begin to compare with the paradise within which I reside.

The 4th most polluted city in the U.S. If you're planning on visiting it will take 2 or 3 days to get used to the smell. It's dirty, depressing, grimy, filthy, and disgusting. The people are hicks and except for those who live here while attending college (and then leave quickly after), most people seem uneducated.

The Pittsburgh dialect is enough to make you want to slap the person speaking for abusing grammar in such a way. It's pretty bad.

99% of natives wear Pittsburgh Steelers shirts or hats EVERY DAY even when it's not football season. Individuality isn't a strong point. Natives are also very proud and defensive of Pittsburgh, but that's probably because they've never been anywhere else, so they can't really compare it.

Whomever designed the street layout was on drugs. I think someone else described it accurately on here. There's also a huge shortage of street signs, so if you're new to this shithole, plan on getting lost alot. People hate Sienna Miller for calling it Shitsburgh, but deep down they know she's right, and if they don't know, I'll tell you. She's right. She is very, very right.

Pittsburgh hobbies include the Steelers. If the Steelers ever left Pittsburgh, everyone would kill themselves, but not before downing a few six-packs of beer.

There's a reason people outside of Pittsburgh don't put french fries on their salads. Because it's gross. Don't plan on that food trend catching on elsewhere.

People are rude and racist. Since I moved here a year ago, I've heard the "N" word thrown around quite casually (but ONLY around other White people). That's just sad.

The TV series "Queer as Folk" is supposed to take place in Pittsburgh, but because the city is so ugly, they filmed it in Canada. That's why it looks kinda nice on the series, but don't let that fool you into coming here. You'll regret it.

No, you didn't die and go to Hell, you took a wrong turn and ended up in Pittsburgh. Common mistake with all the soot and smoke and Steelers fans.
by Moving Out Next Month
Soot and smoke in Pittsburgh? The article you stole must be 3 decades old at least. LOL!

NYC is a welfare city?

by Moving Out Next Month
Soot and smoke in Pittsburgh? The article you stole must be 3 decades old at least. LOL!

2008, I believe.

Now about Obama being the cause of racial divide, no he just brought it out in the open.

As a white person, Caucasian, I am so disgusted at the GOP white morons that fought him tooth and nail and I believe it was because he was black in appearance, but actually he is biracial. I have so much disgust of most Republicans I don't know where to begin, they are mainly racist bigots who do not want to fix any problems, they create them.

When Bush left office he left Obama a depression and Trump is entering office with some growth.
See? That's the stupidity of your racism. It is inconceivable to you the racist that any one could oppose obummer because of his policies, with you it is always about the color of his skin. How miserable your life must be.

Sorry your talking points are not going to change my mind. Of course some disagreed with is opinions, but most could not stand a black man president.

MS and AL are wwelfare states, point? Oh yeah, partisanshit.
thats what willertree is known for, being a petty partisan
shit.gif

See? That's the stupidity of your racism. It is inconceivable to you the racist that any one could oppose obummer because of his policies, with you it is always about the color of his skin. How miserable your life must be.

Sorry your talking points are not going to change my mind. Of course some disagreed with is opinions, but most could not stand a black man president.

A black man as president was never the problem. The problem is we need an American as president, and I do not speak of birthplace.

In January we will have one.

A black man as president was never the problem. The problem is we need an American as president, and I do not speak of birthplace.

This is the language of totalitarian/authoritarian soceities and power structures.

This is the language of totalitarian/authoritarian soceities and power structures.

How so? Please explain your rationale.

Then you should not have voted for him.

Forum List

Back