Interesting information

Gdjjr

Platinum Member
Oct 25, 2019
It is important to understand that all these are upper respiratory infections and can be spread if sickness occurs due to the immune system being compromised. Those who have had a flu shot now have internal and inactive viruses, but if their immune system is compromised, or busy fighting off the effects of any shot, it is now non-responsive to viruses inside the body that can replicate due to a compromised system. So sickness will be evident, and it will be coded as Covid-19. Regardless, any upper respiratory illness can be deadly to those that are older or already have weak immune systems that do not have the ability to fight it off, so vaccinating these people can turn out to be a death sentence.

This is the perfect way to spread viruses around the world in a short amount of time, and allows the best scenario for those wanting to create a false pandemic that will allow for total population control. By giving flu shots around the world, coronavirus is inside people around the globe already, so all that is necessary to initiate a pandemic is to harm immune response so that many millions will be infected from the inside, not from external sources. Because no virus could spread to 190 countries in just a few weeks naturally, this makes sense, and should cause extreme suspicion.

That's just a snippet- I dare you to read the rest of it and make an intellectual comment. But, I'm not holding my breath, intellectual seems to be in short supply on political message boards.

Extreme suspicion? Just consider the sources, the two most egregiously lying entities on the planet- gov't's and media- yeah, I'm extremely suspicious.

"I dare you to read the rest of it and make an intellectual comment. "

Kinda desperate there aint you? You do realize that most people understand the concept of reverse psychology right?

Thanks for proving my point.
No, you didn't read the article, so you could post an intellectual comment, which is what I said would happen.

Thanks! For proving my point, twice now.

Thanks for proving my point.
No, you didn't read the article, so you could post an intellectual comment, which is what I said would happen.

Thanks! For proving my point, twice now.

I promise to read the entire article, but it may be a while. I suspect you need to be wearing a tinfoil hat to get the full import of your link, and I don't have one handy right now.

Forum List

Back