Interesting observation by Angus King on Trump's Ukraine transcript....

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
Senator King had two staff members recite the Ukraine transcript and TIMED IT........The timing was less than 11 minutes.......However, the report of the conversation asserts that it lasted for approximately 30 minutes....

Now, THAT's a lot of "How are you"....and "How's the weather in Kiev"......

(Trump's released transcript is.....by itself......enough to warrant an impeachment inquiry.......Its rather amazing that none of Trump's staff could stop its release.)

another point I don't see covered but only heard 1 caller on 1 show bring up:

If all these Democratic Senators plus House member
are running for Trump's office, don't they all have a conflict of interest?
Shouldn't all those running for President abstain from voting on Impeachment?

Wouldn't that make it more fair, that only the Democrats
NOT running for President be allowed to vote on it. So even
if it is partisan, at least it would be more fair and balanced
and not biased that much more over competition for control of that Office.

Hillaryous.

You clowns tried to set up Trump with obstruction for not releasing the transcript and he screwed your entire plan by releasing it.

Now we know shity shit's staff was in on the whistleblowe's game plan.

Oh, this is going to be funny. You just got busted.

You clowns tried to set up Trump with obstruction for not releasing the transcript and he screwed your entire plan by releasing it.

MORON.......releasing the transcript placed the orange turd PRECISELY on the impeachment slippery slope.

Good lord you're dumb.....I'm sure you hear that a lot.

MORON.......releasing the transcript placed the orange turd PRECISELY on the impeachment slippery slope.

Dear nat4900
so let the House impeach him.
They get that done so they can fulfill their long promised plan.

And the Senate can vote not to remove him.
So all is well. Everyone gets it out of the way already
instead of blowing hot steam over it and dragging it out....

Nothing in the call impeachable and now you have no obstruction charge.

You lose. Go have a beer, dreaming up bullshit has got to be exhausting for you.

And the Senate can vote not to remove him.
So all is well. Everyone gets it out of the way already
instead of blowing hot steam over it and dragging it out....

Yeahhhhh........Let senators like Collins, Ernst, Romney, Gardner, Toomey, etc. vote for Trump loyalty, versus voting for their oath of office..........There'll be a price tag in Nov. 2020.

What will squirt out of your backside when this lie fails?

You lose. Go have a beer, dreaming up bullshit has got to be exhausting for you.

Of course I can't "fix" your stupidity on a forum such as this......So, keep proving what a moron you are, I really don't give a flying fuck.........LMAO

Of course I can't "fix" your stupidity on a forum such as this......So, keep proving what a moron you are, I really don't give a flying fuck.........LMAO

You have no flying fucks to give. You're a morally bankrupt libtardo and you can thank your libtarded friends for getting Trump elected.

You have no flying fucks to give. You're a morally bankrupt libtardo and you can thank your libtarded friends for getting Trump elected.

Let me give you a "compliment," however........You're great in bumping up a post.....and for that, THANK YOU

Forum List

Back