Interesting speculation.

deltex1

Gold Member
Dec 15, 2012
In my missile crew days it was common knowledge we could put a nuke on Moscow in a little over thirty minutes flight time. Moscow is a similar distance to Pyongyang.

From what I read the gooks icbm had a more vertical trajectory, flew fourty minutes and travelled 400 miles. This could indicate they are not much interested in guidance accuracy as they are EMP detonation. Many experts are speaking out of the immense danger of such a detonation. Mortal wound to our economy. Would China be sad if this happened?

It's time to put an end to this venture.

Nuke em now!

Last edited:
CNN just texted me and are concerned about racism...call the nokos gooks. They have a way at getting to the heart of a problem.

In my missile crew days it was common knowledge we could put a nuke on Moscow in a little over thirty minutes flight time. Moscow is a similar distance to Pyongyang.

From what I read the gooks icbm had a more vertical trajectory, flew fourty minutes and travelled 400 miles. This could indicate they are not much interested in guidance accuracy as they are EMP detonation. Many experts are speaking out of the immense danger of such a detonation. Mortal wound to our economy. Would China be sad if this happened?

Nuke em now!
Agree till your last sentence.

So there aren't enough fake memes for you to parrot, you had to make one up?!?

Nuke em now!

that seems to be the case

it would be their best bet btw

What's made up about it? It's a distinct and plausible scenario

By he way the OP has forgotten more about nukes than you'll ever learn
I'm retired military, retard.

The reason the missile was launched so high is so that it would not violate Japanese air space.

All caught up now, dingbat?

The reason the missile was launched so high is so that it would not violate Japanese air space.

What the hell are you blabbering about now? The OP made a valid point and you're going all over on tangents trying to save your stupid ass.

By the way the OP carried a key to nukes. While you were likely cleaning latrines. I'll take his opinion over yours anyday

So it never came down? You're an asshole.

What the fuck are you talking about?

Your granddaughter said you knew something about missiles, but it is clear you don't know jack shit about telemetry and how missile tests work.

Your granddaughter said you knew something about missiles, but it is clear you don't know jack shit about telemetry and how missile tests work.

LOL You're about to get bitch slapped...

:dig: I'd stop if I were you..

GFY, sarge...

Abe says latest North Korean missile launch represents 'new level of threat' | The Japan Times

Neither your nor your granddad are capable of even coming close.

Too late!

GFY, sarge...

Abe says latest North Korean missile launch represents 'new level of threat' | The Japan Times
And this supports your made-up EMP bullshit...how?

GFY, sarge...

And this supports your made-up EMP bullshit...how?
It sticks your "don't violate Jap airspace" up your ass.....if there's room.

Last edited:
This was a range test. You can fire a missile vertically and the height it achieves can tell you how far it can go longitudinally without violating the airspace of another country.

Idiots.

This was a range test. You can fire a missile vertically and the height it achieves can tell you how far it can go longitudinally without violating the airspace of another country.

Idiots.

The intent of the OP has went over your head like a wayward katyusha

The nokos don't want to upset the non nuke nation of Japan....while they threaten the nuke king with destruction. Makes perfect sense.

Forum List

Back