Interesting Timing! Democrat Rep. Luis Gutierrez Stepping Down From Congress

He's 63 years old, maybe he just wants to retire.

63 is not that old. You really think this white-hating racist gangster wants to give up all the corporate bribes he gets for supporting illegals?

No that old? 65 is normal retirement age. He's probably got enough bribes to keep him going way beyond death.

It's a personal choice when to retire in such situations, different people see things differently.

To say it's Trump's success is just partisan bullshit.

Granny says, "Tell him...

... not to let the screen door...

... bump him onna butt...

... onna way out."

I'm betting that he knows he's about to be exposed for sexual misconduct against him.
So now we're accusing people of sexual misconduct when not one (1) word about it has been suggested.

No surprise. This is how ugly we've become. Much more of this on the way, I'm sure. Enjoy. Be proud.

He has represented Mexico well in his state.
ve con Dios, recoge el efectivo en el camino de salida.
amigo.

I'm betting that he knows he's about to be exposed for sexual misconduct against him. Nevertheless, the swamp is being drained under our great president, Donald Trump.

Rep. Luis Gutierrez to retire from Congress, sources say

Trump is the swamp and a sexual predator.
America doesn't think so!

3141-counties-trump-won.jpg

Sorry Stevie..........You post yours and I'll post mine

BY POPULATION

View attachment 163098
/——/ Proving once again why we need the Electoral College.

I'd be willing to bet a few bucks to donuts he's hoping to mitigate the fallout when some babe drops the hammer on him soon. It's too much of a cash cow job to walk away from so abruptly early IMO.

Louie made his bones in the thoroughly corrupt Chicago City Council before moving on to bigger and better opportunities in the Washington corruption carousel, and there's still lots of money to be made for a still relatively young guy by DC standards.

I'd be willing to bet a few bucks to donuts he's hoping to mitigate the fallout when some babe drops the hammer on him soon. It's too much of a cash cow job to walk away from so abruptly early IMO.

Louie made his bones in the thoroughly corrupt Chicago City Council before moving on to bigger and better opportunities in the Washington corruption carousel, and there's still lots of money to be made for a still relatively young guy by DC standards.

He's 64. And while he was a loudmouth through most of his career, there's never been a question about his personal integrity.

He's 64. And while he was a loudmouth through most of his career, there's never been a question about his personal integrity.
Louie was a member of the Chicago City Council, most of his reign "serving" under the esteemed leadership of mayor Ritchie M. Daley, and if you knew anything about the Daley machine's iron fisted rule of city government over decades you'd know 'personal integrity' are two words never bandied about regarding the cabal's members.

Louie was a member of the Chicago City Council, most of his reign "serving" under the esteemed leadership of mayor Ritchie M. Daley, and if you knew anything about the Daley machine's iron fisted rule of city government over decades you'd know 'personal integrity' are two words never bandied about regarding the cabal's members.

Um, no, guy, you are getting it wrong, as usual.

Luis was alderman for the 26th Ward from 1986 to 1992

Richie didn't become mayor until 1989. Gutierrez was part of the anti-Machine faction run by Harold Washington. He got elected because Washington sued to redraw the map of wards so that blacks and Hispanics got proper representation.

In addition to spelling both their names wrong, you didn't even get those facts right.

Forum List

Back