Interpol in hunt for Austrian jihadist teenage girls

Sally

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2012
These young girls should be in school and not running to Syria. I can feel for their parents wondering what is happening to their daughters in such a dangerous place. I wonder if a certain mentally unbalanced troll would have heeded the call of his Imam and run off to Syria to conduct his Jihad there instead of on forums.

Staff writer, Al Arabiya News
Friday, 18 April 2014

Two Austrian teenage girls that authorities believe were tricked into travelling to Syria to fight for Islamist rebels are currently being searched for by Interpol.

Samra Kesinovic, 16, and Sabina Selimovic, 15, disappeared from their homes in the Austrian capital of Vienna on April 10, the Daily Mail reported.

However, the girls’ parents found a slew of posts of social media networks that suggested that had gone to fight for a “holy war” in Syria.

Continue reading at:

These young girls should be in school and not running to Syria. I can feel for their parents wondering what is happening to their daughters in such a dangerous place. I wonder if a certain mentally unbalanced troll would have heeded the call of his Imam and run off to Syria to conduct his Jihad there instead of on forums.

Staff writer, Al Arabiya News
Friday, 18 April 2014

Two Austrian teenage girls that authorities believe were tricked into travelling to Syria to fight for Islamist rebels are currently being searched for by Interpol.

Samra Kesinovic, 16, and Sabina Selimovic, 15, disappeared from their homes in the Austrian capital of Vienna on April 10, the Daily Mail reported.

However, the girls’ parents found a slew of posts of social media networks that suggested that had gone to fight for a “holy war” in Syria.

Continue reading at:
Meanwhile in secret, the Austrians are glad they got rid of two less Jihadi cancers.

Forum List

Back