Jihadi brides now pregnant and want out

What kind of idiot would travel into a war zone and then marry and have a child with an Islamist? Do we really need the offspring of such an idiot back in the West, polluting the gene pool?

These girls are really in a pickle now.

By Helen Van Berkel

5:00 AM Sunday Oct 12, 2014
d3816b3b91081172aec1970a332653667887b580_620x311.jpg

Samra Kesinovic, Sabina Selimovic.
Two teenagers who became poster girls for the jihad in Syria are now desperate to come home after becoming disillusioned with life in the war-torn country.

Samra Kesinovic, 17, and Sabina Selimovic, 15, who grew up in Vienna, were told by preacher Ebu Tejma at a local mosque about the evils of their lifestyle. Clerics persuaded the teens to head to Syria and take part in the holy war.

The two had lectured classmates about their behaviour and were suspected of a vandalism attack at school that called for jihad.

Continue reading at:
Jihadi brides now pregnant and want out - World - NZ Herald News

Although I feel bad because they are obviously a couple of dumb kids, I have to wonder where are their parents? Why were they attending a mosque? How were they able to get passports and buy plane tickets to leave the country? Very many questions I have, and very few details given in the article.

Their parents were muslims and most probably used the same mosque, turning a blind eye to the filth preached there. Simple as you can apply for a passport and if you can pay then it is yours, same with plane tickets if you can pay you fly. It happens all the time with muslim girls being sent "home" to get married all by themselves

By Helen Van Berkel

Two teenagers who became poster girls for the jihad in Syria are now desperate to come home after becoming disillusioned with life in the war-torn country.

Samra Kesinovic, 17, and Sabina Selimovic, 15, who grew up in Vienna, were told by preacher Ebu Tejma at a local mosque about the evils of their lifestyle. Clerics persuaded the teens to head to Syria and take part in the holy war.

The two had lectured classmates about their behaviour and were suspected of a vandalism attack at school that called for jihad.

Continue reading at:

Although I feel bad because they are obviously a couple of dumb kids, I have to wonder where are their parents? Why were they attending a mosque? How were they able to get passports and buy plane tickets to leave the country? Very many questions I have, and very few details given in the article.

Their parents were muslims and most probably used the same mosque, turning a blind eye to the filth preached there. Simple as you can apply for a passport and if you can pay then it is yours, same with plane tickets if you can pay you fly. It happens all the time with muslim girls being sent "home" to get married all by themselves

Then, they are terrible parents. If your claims are true, those parents should lose custody of any and all of their children, as per the laws in the United States regarding child neglect/abuse.

By Helen Van Berkel

Continue reading at:

Then, they are terrible parents. If your claims are true, those parents should lose custody of any and all of their children, as per the laws in the United States regarding child neglect/abuse.

And they would then claim that the law had no jurisdiction over their religious beliefs and so get the case thrown out. As the saying goes Different strokes for different folks

By Helen Van Berkel

Continue reading at:

And they would then claim that the law had no jurisdiction over their religious beliefs and so get the case thrown out. As the saying goes Different strokes for different folks

Well, they would be wrong. The law does trump their religious beliefs. There are a whole lot of things that you cannot do legally, regardless of whether someone calls it a "religious belief." You cannot abandon, neglect or put your children in danger.

By Helen Van Berkel

Continue reading at:

Well, they would be wrong. The law does trump their religious beliefs. There are a whole lot of things that you cannot do legally, regardless of whether someone calls it a "religious belief." You cannot abandon, neglect or put your children in danger.

And who could say that their children were in any danger or had been harmed. There is no abandonment or neglect in evidence so it would be thrown out of court. Remember all your amendments that the muslims will use to their full potential, and will force either changes to the constitution or changes to the laws.

And who could say that their children were in any danger or had been harmed. There is no abandonment or neglect in evidence so it would be thrown out of court. Remember all your amendments that the muslims will use to their full potential, and will force either changes to the constitution or changes to the laws.

I would think that sending your underaged teen daughters to a war zone would qualify.

I would think that sending your underaged teen daughters to a war zone would qualify.

They did not send them, the girls went of their own free will. Just as many all American girls leave home at 15 to live in a trailer with their boyfriends. Do you take the parents other children away from them ?

Like I said your laws are working against you on this and they make it ever so easy for muslims to take over and become a force to be concerned about. Just look at what is happening in Europe today, and how your president is trying to stop any solutions being put in place.

They did not send them, the girls went of their own free will. Just as many all American girls leave home at 15 to live in a trailer with their boyfriends. Do you take the parents other children away from them ?

Like I said your laws are working against you on this and they make it ever so easy for muslims to take over and become a force to be concerned about. Just look at what is happening in Europe today, and how your president is trying to stop any solutions being put in place.

You were the one who was saying that it was the parents' fault!

Chris, there are many articles about these girls leaving their homes to join up with ISIS.

Google

Chris, there are many articles about these girls leaving their homes to join up with ISIS.

Google

He was the one earlier in the thread who said that the parents were partly responsible or "turned a blind eye." So I was addressing that, and then he said that the girls do it on their own. Well, which is it?

Well, even if the girls do it "on their own," their parents are still responsible for their health, welfare and safety if they are minor children. They would be considered runaways. In that case, the police and social services would normally have some kind of involvement. If there was neglect or abuse on the part of the parents, the parents would most definitely face legal consequences in accordance with our laws. If these children were not legally emancipated from their parents/guardians, parents are still responsible.

Granny says, "Well - she asked for it...

Swedish teen who joined ISIS: 'I didn't have anything. It was a really hard life.'
2016-02-24 | A 16-year-old Swedish girl will soon be heading home after spending almost a year living in city of Mosul, an Iraqi city controlled by the Islamic State.
Marlin Stivani Nivarlain, from Borås, Sweden, joined ISIS voluntarily early last year. But when she arrived in Mosul, life was not what she expected it to be. "When I was there, I didn’t have anything. It was a really hard life," Nivarlain told Kurdish television station Kurdistan 24. Kurdish forces rescued Nivarlain from the city on Feb. 17, according to a statement from the Iraqi Kurdistan Region Security Council (KRSC). Counterterrorism forces rescued her in an area outside of Mosul after Swedish authorities appealed to them for help in finding her. Nivarlain and the Kurds said she was being held against their will.

She dropped out of school when she was 14 and met her boyfriend, who she said she followed to join ISIS. Local Swedish outlets reported that she was pregnant at the time that the pair fled, but Nivarlain didn't mention that in the interview. She said she didn’t know anything about Islam or ISIS before meeting her boyfriend, but was willing to go along with his plan to travel to Iraq and join the militants. "He said he wanted to go to ISIS and I said to him, 'OK no problem, because I didn’t know what ISIS means,'" Nivarlain said in the televised interview, seen below.

Screen-Shot-2016-02-24-at-11.29.24-AM.jpg

A screengrab from a televised interview on Kurdistan 24 shows a 16-year-old Swedish girl who was rescued from Iraq.​

While tens of thousands of Syrian and Iraqi refugees were fleeing in the other direction, hoping to make their way to the stability and safety of Europe, Nivarlain said she and her boyfriend were making a similar trip to the exact ISIS-controlled territories many of them had left.

The pair set out in May 2015 and traveled across Europe by train, eventually taking a bus from Bulgaria to Turkey. They made their way to the country's south and connected with ISIS members, before crossing the border into Syria. ISIS members then organized a bus to Mosul, along with a handful of others. Nivarlain and her boyfriend were given a house, but she said it lacked the most basic necessities that she had grown accustomed to in Sweden. "In the house we didn’t have anything, no electricity, no water no heat," Nivarlain said. "It was totally different."

MORE

Granny says, "Well - she asked for it...

Swedish teen who joined ISIS: 'I didn't have anything. It was a really hard life.'
2016-02-24 | A 16-year-old Swedish girl will soon be heading home after spending almost a year living in city of Mosul, an Iraqi city controlled by the Islamic State.
Marlin Stivani Nivarlain, from Borås, Sweden, joined ISIS voluntarily early last year. But when she arrived in Mosul, life was not what she expected it to be. "When I was there, I didn’t have anything. It was a really hard life," Nivarlain told Kurdish television station Kurdistan 24. Kurdish forces rescued Nivarlain from the city on Feb. 17, according to a statement from the Iraqi Kurdistan Region Security Council (KRSC). Counterterrorism forces rescued her in an area outside of Mosul after Swedish authorities appealed to them for help in finding her. Nivarlain and the Kurds said she was being held against their will.

She dropped out of school when she was 14 and met her boyfriend, who she said she followed to join ISIS. Local Swedish outlets reported that she was pregnant at the time that the pair fled, but Nivarlain didn't mention that in the interview. She said she didn’t know anything about Islam or ISIS before meeting her boyfriend, but was willing to go along with his plan to travel to Iraq and join the militants. "He said he wanted to go to ISIS and I said to him, 'OK no problem, because I didn’t know what ISIS means,'" Nivarlain said in the televised interview, seen below.

Screen-Shot-2016-02-24-at-11.29.24-AM.jpg

A screengrab from a televised interview on Kurdistan 24 shows a 16-year-old Swedish girl who was rescued from Iraq.​

While tens of thousands of Syrian and Iraqi refugees were fleeing in the other direction, hoping to make their way to the stability and safety of Europe, Nivarlain said she and her boyfriend were making a similar trip to the exact ISIS-controlled territories many of them had left.

The pair set out in May 2015 and traveled across Europe by train, eventually taking a bus from Bulgaria to Turkey. They made their way to the country's south and connected with ISIS members, before crossing the border into Syria. ISIS members then organized a bus to Mosul, along with a handful of others. Nivarlain and her boyfriend were given a house, but she said it lacked the most basic necessities that she had grown accustomed to in Sweden. "In the house we didn’t have anything, no electricity, no water no heat," Nivarlain said. "It was totally different."

MORE

life was not all wine and roses?

Forum List

Back