Invasion Of The Savage Hordes....

Just to Straighten you brainless fucks out once and for all:

In the U.S. we DO NOT allow guilt by association. Each individual is responsible only for their own actions. They are not responsible for the actions of other people even if they are in the same organization.

MS13 members are not responsible for the crimes committed by other MS13 members, anymore than Country Club members are responsible for the crimes of the other members of their country club.

And there is no way that the millions of illegal immigrants should be held responsible for the crimes of a few, much less a President be responsible.

Under Stalin and Hitler, people were found guilty by association. If any crime was committed by any member of any organization (such as the Free Masons), all members of that organization would be arrested and charged.

By the logic that the OP promotes, her repeatedly posting fascist arguments would by association make her responsible for all crimes ever committed by fascists. She would be guilty of crimes against humanity, not just crimes against sensibility.
I've found out this on Wikipedia

Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations Act - Wikipedia

If I'm not mistaken this act provides for some kind of "criminal association" responsability... :)

Under Stalin and Hitler, people were found guilty by association. If any crime was committed by any member of any organization (such as the Free Masons), all members of that organization would be arrested and charged.

While I certainly don't support murder of anyone.

I can see why certain demographics should be deported.

I think it's fabulous that Soviet Poland following WW2, separated Poles from Germans, and Ukrainians, through mass deportations.

If not for that, there would probably still be wars fought between Poles vs Germans, and Ukrainians over land.

This was particularly true in WW2, when in many cases Ukrainians, and Germans killed their Polish neighbors.

Liberalism. and Individualism are particularly weak, they don't plan correctly.

In the U.S. we DO NOT allow guilt by association. Each individual is responsible only for their own actions. They are not responsible for the actions of other people even if they are in the same organization.

MS13 members are not responsible for the crimes committed by other MS13 members, anymore than Country Club members are responsible for the crimes of the other members of their country club.

And there is no way that the millions of illegal immigrants should be held responsible for the crimes of a few, much less a President be responsible.

By the logic that the OP promotes, her repeatedly posting fascist arguments would by association make her responsible for all crimes ever committed by fascists. She would be guilty of crimes against humanity, not just crimes against sensibility.
I've found out this on Wikipedia

Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations Act - Wikipedia

If I'm not mistaken this act provides for some kind of "criminal association" responsability... :)

No it does not. The RICO act holds:

"the leaders of a syndicate to be tried for the crimes which they ordered others to do or assisted them in doing"

It does not allow prosecution merely for being a member of an organization.

As soon as I get you half-heads to resort to vulgarity I know I've hit a nerve.

Yes, your promoting nonsense does piss me off. Especially now that we've a President that was elected based on the very same type of nonsense that you promote.

I think it's fabulous that Soviet Poland following WW2, separated Poles from Germans, and Ukrainians, through mass deportations.

If not for that, there would probably still be wars fought between Poles vs Germans, and Ukrainians over land.

This was particularly true in WW2, when in many cases Ukrainians, and Germans killed their Polish neighbors.

I guess "E Pluribus Unum" - out of many, one (the motto of the US), is not an idea you ascribe to.

Seems your in the wrong country.

I'm outta here for today.

I wouldn't want the OP to make any assumptions if I do not reply further.

(She does have a tendency to make false assumptions)

Not at all!

You've served your purpose: the human piñata!

Have a good day!

We need to focus on deporting EVERYONE with any connection to these gangs.

Not at all!

You've served your purpose: the human piñata!

Have a good day!

Enough of this inane discussion.

Read my signature, then strut around as much as makes you happy.

I never argue....I simply prove my point.

As I did throughout this thread.

Let's review:

I proved....

1. The Obamunists encouraged illegal aliens sneaking across the border by promises of food and lodging

2. The Obamunists particularly encouraged the cannon fodder for MS-13, unaccompanied young teens....hundreds of thousands of 'em

3. The Obamunists gave out flyers in Mexico telling illegals to come get food stamps

4. Democrats/Liberals have their own power as a higher priority than the lives of Americans and the benefits of this nation.

5. And, a bonus...I proved that you're a lying nit-wit, shucking and jiving to try to hide the iniquity (better look that up, dope) of your masters.

I guess "E Pluribus Unum" - out of many, one (the motto of the US), is not an idea you ascribe to.

Individualism is inherently inferior, it cares not about the collective, or greater good, and tells us to judge hostile invaders as individuals.

Individualism is inherently inferior, it cares not about the collective, or greater good, and tells us to judge hostile invaders as individuals.

When the subject becomes 'inferiority,' I certainly accept your ...'expertise'....in that venue.

Looking to the future.... If I ever needed a brain transplant I’d want yours….’cause I’d want one that had never been used.

MS 13 has been around for thirty years.
Obamas policies made the situation worse, but the rest is partisan bullshit.
BTW MS-13 originated in US under REAGAN. You know, Mr Amnesty? :thup:

How many MS-13 members existed in the use by 1988?

What did the filthy Democrats promise Reagan he'd get in exchange for the Amnesty?

What did the filthy Democrats promise Reagan he'd get in exchange for the Amnesty?
doesn't matter. The whole premise is based on bullshit. Obama didn't start ms-13. They are over 30 years old.
Also, who cares what they told him he would get? He did all kinds of incentive for illegals.

doesn't matter. The whole premise is based on bullshit. Obama didn't start ms-13. They are over 30 years old.
Also, who cares what they told him he would get? He did all kinds of incentive for illegals.

His OPEN BORDER policy allowed more MS13 recruits to enter here in the last 8 years than the prior 40 added up.

Forum List

Back