Invasion USA

The Biden administration has seen like we all have the massive well organized, well run massive mob of violent / law-ignoring illegals who forced their way through a Mexican barricade meant to stop them from continuing on.

He has not done a damn thing about it. HE HASN'T EVEN MENTIONED IT.

States ought to get together, send Border states like Texas National Guard Troops, have those troops line the border, and prevent 1 single illegal into the US.

I would not have any problem with the Guard putting up barricades, and if forced to, to use water canons, rubber bullets, tear gas. Warn the illegals they will NOIT be allowed in, warn them that steps will be taken if they do not turn around / stop trying to force their way in,then do what they have to in order to protect our country.

Billyboom
Oh another idiot screaming racism. When you run out of intelligent answers you scream racism.

Guess you don't care that many of these illegals rob, rape and murder American citizen. Nor do you care that they cost we tax payers billions each year.

What an idiot you are.

The Biden administration has seen like we all have the massive well organized, well run massive mob of violent / law-ignoring illegals who forced their way through a Mexican barricade meant to stop them from continuing on.

He has not done a damn thing about it. HE HASN'T EVEN MENTIONED IT.

States ought to get together, send Border states like Texas National Guard Troops, have those troops line the border, and prevent 1 single illegal into the US.

I would not have any problem with the Guard putting up barricades, and if forced to, to use water canons, rubber bullets, tear gas. Warn the illegals they will NOIT be allowed in, warn them that steps will be taken if they do not turn around / stop trying to force their way in,then do what they have to in order to protect our country.

I agree. Water cannons work great at controlling a mob. Of course most illegals come in two and threes or are lead by coyote's. That mob coming from SA wouldn't do well against a water cannon.

You are right. We are being invaded and every Border State should have their NG at the border to shoot anyone trying to get across. Invasion calls for guns, bullets and death.
You seem a bit overwrought.

If they are pregnant they have no business heading for OUR country. Of course that baby they carry, if born in the US, is the anchor they need to stay.

You are then talking about a US citizen. The whole "anchor baby" thing is a myth.

Unkotare
Nope. Just don't like illegals invading the country. These illegals cost us billions each year. They also rape, rob and murder American citizens. Nothing to like about the at all.

You are then talking about a US citizen. The whole "anchor baby" thing is a myth.
Nope. That amendment was put in the Constitution for the children of freed slaves were recognized as American citizens.

Oh and anchor babies do exist. If an illegal has a baby in the US that baby is an American citizen and the mother gets to stay in our country and gets all the welfare the baby needs at our expense.

Nope. That amendment was put in the Constitution for the children of freed slaves were recognized as American citizens.

Take it up with the Supreme Court. They ruled on that one a long time ago.

Seems like the government needs to do its job and control the borders.

I agree. Trump had the border handled quite well. Bidung got rid of every rule Trump put in place to secure the border.

We now have another million illegals in our country. Illegals that cost you, me and every other tax payer billions each year. We are being overrun with illegals and convoys are headed our way through Mexico.

Nothing to rule on. Its an amendment that's pretty clear. Its also an amendment that needs to be changed as its not needed anymore.
Again, you are taking it up with the wrong person. I am not a Supreme Court justice.

Again, you are taking it up with the wrong person. I am not a Supreme Court justice.
LOL I'm not taking it up with you. You asked a question and I answered.

Forum List

Back