Fear, division and hate

It's both far ends of the spectrum who hate, and who are divisive, and who have put us on the edge with their actions.

The rest of us have done a very poor job of calling them out and holding them more accountable. That has to change.
we agree

First lady Michelle Obama brought this up in her DNC speech

Sadly such fear division and hatred is being brought to us by Democrats. Every day they lie about Republicans or Trump supporters being racist, White supremacists, sexist or things like that.

Cancel culture, racial hiring quotas, wokeism all brought to us by Democrats in the modern era. There is your fear, division, and hatred right there.

How much longer will left-wingers lie about Republicans being “white supremacist”. It’s a terrible thing for the country.

Not a surprising post in the slightest.

The same fucking bullshit nonsense we see day in, day out on this forum. "It's not my party's fault, it's the other party's fault", especially from Republicans who seem to automatically blame the other party for things that are, at the very least, 50% their fault.

You saying there aren't any white supremacists in the Republican Party? Or are you suggesting Democrats all think all Republicans are white supremacists? Or you're just verbally sharting?

Problem is that the hard core from both party will blame the other side and get entertained by this.

The solution is right there, Proportional Representation. There'd still be a certain amount of left v. right, but then there'd be different sides of the right, different sides of the left and a lot more accountability.

Problem is that the hard core from both party will blame the other side and get entertained by this.

The solution is right there, Proportional Representation. There'd still be a certain amount of left v. right, but then there'd be different sides of the right, different sides of the left and a lot more accountability.
The fact is that the Repubican party has been a problem for the ast 60 years. It's not about being hardcore democrat, it's about the southern strategy, Reaganomics, Trumpism, the GW Bush doctrine of pre emptive war, Newt Gingrich, etc.

Not a surprising post in the slightest.

The same fucking bullshit nonsense we see day in, day out on this forum. "It's not my party's fault, it's the other party's fault", especially from Republicans who seem to automatically blame the other party for things that are, at the very least, 50% their fault.

You saying there aren't any white supremacists in the Republican Party? Or are you suggesting Democrats all think all Republicans are white supremacists? Or you're just verbally sharting?
According to the demented LEFT, white supremacists are the biggest threat to our country. Joe said that himself.
No evidence or examples offered, just another NARRATIVE.
That's what the neo-Marxists do; they declare narratives and crisises that don't exist in reality, and they're sure that the destruction of our Nation and Constitution will solve all of our declared "problems".
Nothing but lies, deceit, and gaslighting projection from these assholes.
:rolleyes:

Apparently this "joy" narrative they are trying to push is referring to the joy they take in insulting and lying about Trump and his supporters.

According to the demented LEFT, white supremacists are the biggest threat to our country. Joe said that himself.
No evidence or examples offered, just another NARRATIVE.
That's what the neo-Marxists do; they declare narratives and crisises that don't exist in reality, and they're sure that the destruction of our Nation and Constitution will solve all of our declared "problems".
Nothing but lies, deceit, and gaslighting projection from these assholes.
:rolleyes:
apparently-it-doesnt-take-much-to-speak-at-the-rnc-v0-vza3vvc2gzjd1.png

CSIS says --> far-right terrorism has significantly outpaced terrorism from other types of perpetrators, including from far-left networks and individuals inspired by the Islamic State and al-Qaeda.

apparently-it-doesnt-take-much-to-speak-at-the-rnc-v0-vza3vvc2gzjd1.png

CSIS says --> far-right terrorism has significantly outpaced terrorism from other types of perpetrators, including from far-left networks and individuals inspired by the Islamic State and al-Qaeda.

Black people? What were those black people doing at the time? Does matter at all to you?

One would think that there’s a klan rally held in every southern city right now in America. And if you go to Alabama or Texas, all the restaurants are still segregated. That’s how somebody who’s never been to America might perceive the country if they heard a Democrats speak.

Well, we all know you've never been to America, Fyodor...

It's both far ends of the spectrum who hate, and who are divisive, and who have put us on the edge with their actions.

The rest of us have done a very poor job of calling them out and holding them more accountable. That has to change.

Yes, show us the way, Pompous Mac. Clearly we have no way to tell right from wrong without your great wisdom, oh Holy One.

I know, I know: It's all the other guys' fault.

I know, I know.

I think there's validity to that.

Let's be honest, what made Trump stick out from the other 10 or so guys in 2016 who probably would have made perfectly sensible presidents (heck, I voted for Kasich in the primary) is his willingness to say racist, homophobic, and xenophobic shit. The GOP has always been about using the fears of white males to get them to vote against their own economic interests.

Trump is just that in concentrate form, without bothering with talking about silly things like Common Core or Tax Policy or other stuff neither he nor the base really understand.

I'm sure you hate the constant, daily personal insults and name-calling that come directly from Trump then, right?
Unsurprisingly, you don't understand the point I made. Lefties are always responding to the wrong things - the wrong root cause, the wrong issue, the wrong argument point. I think it's a reflex born of realizing that their positions fail when tested against reality.

Forum List

Back