Results from a National Survey of Black Adults

Sorry bout that,

1. Yeah you better remain silent, anything you say from here on out can and will used against you.
2. Likely likes rap music, its not music, its a dude talking, biggest joke in the music industry.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
Who is living held down in their minds junior? So you tell me me Mr Whitesplainer, with alll these presumed opportunities, why are black businsses only getting 1/2 of one percent of all the business receipts in the country? Why are back female business start ups getting less than 2 percent of the venture capital available? Ha? You run your mouth but your fucking opinion isn't reality. With all this African wealth they have made in this country, blacks have maybe 4 percent of the wealth with 13 percent of the population. Tell me Mr. Whitesplainer how whites have 15 times the wealth of blacks/natve Americans, 13 times that of hispanics, and if you take away the Indians on the H1B Visa, whites have at least 10 times more wealth than Asians. I can keep going. And it ain't because we don't see or go for opportunity. Son, whatever business you do, stick with it and shut your fucking mouth about social issues, because you don't have the first clue.

What is baked in here was a construct created by whites that should not exist. Blacks have houses, gold watches and beamers, so once again, you are a dumb ass and your little constructuon business is not the measuring stick for racial opportunity or anything else.
now you wanna use percentages? except for crime right?

Forum List

Back