Fear, division and hate

First lady Michelle Obama brought this up in her DNC speech

Sadly such fear division and hatred is being brought to us by Democrats. Every day they lie about Republicans or Trump supporters being racist, White supremacists, sexist or things like that.

Cancel culture, racial hiring quotas, wokeism all brought to us by Democrats in the modern era. There is your fear, division, and hatred right there.

How much longer will left-wingers lie about Republicans being “white supremacist”. It’s a terrible thing for the country.
I think they should say Trump's name another 1000 times.

Problem is that the hard core from both party will blame the other side and get entertained by this.

The solution is right there, Proportional Representation. There'd still be a certain amount of left v. right, but then there'd be different sides of the right, different sides of the left and a lot more accountability.
The problem is they want divide, which is what created the fringe, most Americans want a centrist government that works together, we haven't had that since Reagan. Lie him or not he worked well with both sides. Politicians like us fighting so they can rob us blind while we do.

I think there's validity to that.

Let's be honest, what made Trump stick out from the other 10 or so guys in 2016 who probably would have made perfectly sensible presidents (heck, I voted for Kasich in the primary) is his willingness to say racist, homophobic, and xenophobic shit. The GOP has always been about using the fears of white males to get them to vote against their own economic interests.

Trump is just that in concentrate form, without bothering with talking about silly things like Common Core or Tax Policy or other stuff neither he nor the base really understand.
Racist .. homophobic and xenophobic translated: We don't want little boys getting their nutsacks cut-off or little girls getting their boobs removed with life-long consequences with a high-probability of suicide. We also don't want illegals pouring over the border, as Harris continues to support and did not provide any value with her accountability as the point-person assigned by Biden.

Geez .. at least get the language correct before sharing such common, repeatable and useless words that translate into consequences.

What facts were those little one?
Whoa you are particularly dense.

Here’s a quote from the article: A study by British medical review The Lancet estimated that 186,000 deaths can be attributed to the war in Gaza, directly or indirectly as a result of the humanitarian crisis it has triggered.

The Biden-Harris administration has sent warships to Israel, billions of $ to Israel, weapons to Israel. The Biden-Harris administration has provided crucial diplomatic support to Israel.

So tell me why you support these war criminals.

According to the demented LEFT, white supremacists are the biggest threat to our country. Joe said that himself.
No evidence or examples offered, just another NARRATIVE.
Wrong!

“Violent extremists almost certainly will continue their efforts to exploit public fears associated with COVID-19 and social grievances driving lawful protests to incite violence, intimidate targets, and promote their violent extremist ideologies,” the second and third drafts reviewed by POLITICO say. “Simple tactics – such as vehicle ramming, small arms, edged weapons, arson, and rudimentary improvised explosive devices – probably will be most common.”

All three documents note that 2019 was the most deadly year for domestic violent extremists since the Oklahoma City Bombing in 1995.

“Among DVE [domestic violent extremist] actors, WSEs [white supremacist extremists] conducted half of all lethal attacks (8 of 16), resulting in the majority of deaths (39 of 48),” the drafts read.

The assessment comes as DHS has faced scrutiny for its response to increasingly violent domestic extremism during the Trump era. Top DHS officials have spent years grappling with how to do more to combat the threat, and long chafed at what they called disinterest from the White House. Two former top DHS political appointees told POLITICO last month that White House national security officials shied away from addressing the problem and didn’t want to refer to killings by right-wing extremists as domestic terrorism.

That's what the neo-Marxists do; they declare narratives and crisises that don't exist in reality,
Bullshit.
What do YOU know about reality?
and they're sure that the destruction of our Nation and Constitution will solve all of our declared "problems".
Nothing but lies, deceit, and gaslighting projection from these assholes.
:rolleyes:
Quit your whining snowflake.

Whoa you are particularly dense.

Here’s a quote from the article: A study by British medical review The Lancet estimated that 186,000 deaths can be attributed to the war in Gaza, directly or indirectly as a result of the humanitarian crisis it has triggered.

The Biden-Harris administration has sent warships to Israel, billions of $ to Israel, weapons to Israel. The Biden-Harris administration has provided crucial diplomatic support to Israel.

So tell me why you support these war criminals.
They’re not war criminals. But yes, it is time to install a cease fire in Gaza. If you haven’t rolled up HAMAS in 10 months, you’re not going to do it in 12 or 24. You’re killing more innocent people than soldiers right now, Israel.

Israel needs to embrace a cease fire, HAMAS needs to surrender.

They’re not war criminals. But yes, it is time to install a cease fire in Gaza. If you haven’t rolled up HAMAS in 10 months, you’re not going to do it in 12 or 24. You’re killing more innocent people than soldiers right now, Israel.

Israel needs to embrace a cease fire, HAMAS needs to surrender.
Why can’t you condemn the Biden-Harris administration for supplying Netanyahu’s genocide?

It’s long past time to reign in Netanyahu. Do you defend Netanyahu’s mass murder of children?

Join the Peace Democrats instead of serving the corrupt party establishment.

I could if it were salient. It’s not.

Hezbollah is lobbing missiles into Israel. Israel is an ally. We should support them.

If you disagree, that is your right. I don’t agree with you. Your characterizations of the US carrying out genocide and that Biden/Harris are war criminals is flat out dumb though.

I could if it were salient. It’s not.

Hezbollah is lobbing missiles into Israel. Israel is an ally. We should support them.

If you disagree, that is your right. I don’t agree with you. Your characterizations of the US carrying out genocide and that Biden/Harris are war criminals is flat out dumb though.
Not SALIENT? The mass murder of children is not important?!

What’s the matter with you?

Harris only supports Israel because of the millions she’s received from the Israeli lobby.

I showed you the facts but you want to serve as a stooge for corrupt politicians.

Why not side with Peace Democrats instead of the war criminals?

Last edited:
Screw you, my best friend in 1976 in fifth grade was black, we were best friends for years till he moved, we still keep in touch, I didn't see him as black, he was my friend!
don't let the racist dude get to you. He hates people, he's very deprived in life.

Harris only supports Israel because of the millions she’s received from the Israeli lobby.

I showed you the facts but you want to serve as a stooge for corrupt politicians.

Again...

its time for Israel to stop shooting; it’s also time for HAMAS to surrender.

Again...

its time for Israel to stop shooting; it’s also time for HAMAS to surrender.
So tell us why you are supporting corrupt politicians who are bribed to put Israel first.

And tell us why you support politicians who have supplied bombs to war criminal Netanyahu.

And tell us why the mass murder of civilians, including maiming starving bombing thousands of children, does not make one a war criminal.

There are rural towns al over this country where white supremacists meet daily. And there are restaurants in Alabama and Texas where a person of color woud not dare to go eat.

And a white person can go into any black neighborhood in the country without worrying about being harmed?

I live in rural America, there are many black families here, they fear going nowhere and are welcomed everywhere.

Not a surprising post in the slightest.

The same fucking bullshit nonsense we see day in, day out on this forum. "It's not my party's fault, it's the other party's fault", especially from Republicans who seem to automatically blame the other party for things that are, at the very least, 50% their fault.

You saying there aren't any white supremacists in the Republican Party? Or are you suggesting Democrats all think all Republicans are white supremacists? Or you're just verbally sharting?
I don't fucking CARE about supremacists, white black or otherwise.

I care about the price of a loaf of bread and a tank of gas.

Now you feel the mass murder of children is funny.

You seem to be quite depraved and sick in the head.

Fear, Division, and Hate are what pays the Obama’s bills. Ever hear either one of them celebrate race relations progress? If Fear, Division, and Hate decline, who or what is going to pay the Obama’s $8M House in DC or their $16M estate in Martha’s Vineyard?

The Obamas are elite 1 percent. They take the same and any tax deductions Trump takes.

How many Americans living in $8M and $16M would be making public statements about the first time they were proud to be American was because their spouse was elected President? How many elected two term Presidents living a wealthy life still find it necessary to fundamentally transform America?

:clap2:Exactly.

Forum List

Back